1,853 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districthotel is locatedbusiness hotelmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archecdg airportquatre tempscroissantsparisconciergethumb
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am a diamond member of Hilton so expect and usually receive great service but this place is better than great. Stayed here before as so easy, cheaper than city centre but 2 metro stops into the Lourve etc so easy. The metro station is about 6 floors underneath hotel so you don't hear it or feel it but so close it's perfect. It's on the RER line, the fast one basically so perfect spot. Staff could not be better, all happy, helpful and welcoming. Nothing seems to much trouble and been back online whilst we are here to book again as just can't beat service, location and price. We had 2 small kids, 4 and 5 and it's great as safe outside and quiet so everybody can relax as no traffic

Room Tip: Ask for view of the Grand Arch, the 3rd of Paris's arches
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank walker1975
H0tel_Manager_13, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear walker1975,

Thank you so much for your comments following your most recent stay with us.
I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and found the staff 'make' the hotel and you and your family’ stay memorable and enjoyable. It is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

All team look forward to welcoming you all back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

OK - so it isn't "really" Paris...but if business dictates it can be reasonably convenient. The major "plus" here would be the staff. They were unfailingly polite and engaging. When the staff is nice and the cost is reasonable one has to overlook some of the mildly incongruent elements. The overall architecture is best described as "bad 70's". It is attached to some sort of slightly under used shopping plaza and other convention buildings. And the hotel restaurant is OK but far from the standards of the Hilton brand. Rooms are decent and afforded a nice quiet sleep after a long flight. Furthermore, my room was ready when I arrived mid-morning (how often have you had to sit in the lobby of some hotel while jet lagged waiting for a room to become available?)

Dear SFKSAW,

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and our team.

I have however noted that our restaurant did not meet your expectations. We would be grateful if you could provide us with further details on your experience.

SFKSAW, I look forward to reading from you soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Reasonable business hotel with comfortable enough rooms and an ok restaurant. But this sort of hotel proves itself by how well they deal with problems and here the Hilton really struggled. I had a problem with the wifi connection in the room (which you pay 20 euros per night for!). Basically it just wasn't working, although other spots in the hotel were ok. I reported this to the reception staff who told me I had to phone the service provider to sort it out - sorry but this is the hotels problem and they should sort it out. There's no way I should be chasing around another company to try to fix the problem. The hotel staff agreed to do this but after several hours of waiting it became clear they weren't doing anything. They eventually sent up their IT person to check the problem. This consisted of turning his phone on to find exactly the same problem I'd experienced. I was then told they'd deal with a-Bahn (the service provider) to get the problem fixed. This resulted in a 20 min call where a-Bahn admitted they didn't know what the problem was. After all this the reception staff reluctantly offered me a move to another room.
What bugs me most is not the wifi problem, a dodgy router can happen, but the fact that I had to jump through so many hoops to get a solution. A good hotel would have just moved me straight away and dealt with the problem. The Hilton felt it necessary to make me prove the problem to them several times before they'd act. Not good service, especially at 280 euros a night!!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear AlanYain,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Paris.

I sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience you encountered during your stay with us.
We greatly value our guests’ opinions and we have well taken note of your comments. They help us a lot in our quality of service and make our team bring into focus how an unfortunate incident can become annoying depending the way it is handled.

I assure you that every possible measure are taken to ensure that these types of experiences do not happen again.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have tayed at this hotel many times. I was there for a trade show at Parc des Expositions. The weather was terrible with heavy snow. I am really pleased to have been in the Hilton again. As it is located in the CNIT complex you can walk from the Metro into the hotel without going outside a big plus.

The staff are always so helpful and polite and for easy access to central Paris on line 1 of the Metro or by tram to Porte de Versailles its very convenient. Usually the prices are very competitive for this level of hotel. I would recommend it unreservedly.

1  Thank rickwood50

Dear rickwood50,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to our hotel. I am pleased to read your satisfaction with our facility and our team.

Rickwood50, we look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had to stay one night at Paris La Defense, therefore I've looked up the Hilton, which is my default brand.
This one is kind of in the middle... you can see that it used to be hyper-modern a few years ago but time has moved on.
All in all a great experience, very professional staff, nice room, wonderful breakfast.
Only downsides during my stay: The Taxi Driver had a hard time finding the entrance and the table at the bar was wiggling.
Very professional and courteous staff.

Dear pkoen,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
Further to the wriggling table, I have already discussed this with our Food and Beverage Manager in order to check all tables in the Bar and in the restaurant. I do thank you for having brought this to our attention.

Pkoen, I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in our hotel for a future stay in Paris.