1,850 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districthotel is locatedbusiness hotelmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archecdg airportquatre tempscroissantsparisconciergethumb
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have tayed at this hotel many times. I was there for a trade show at Parc des Expositions. The weather was terrible with heavy snow. I am really pleased to have been in the Hilton again. As it is located in the CNIT complex you can walk from the Metro into the hotel without going outside a big plus.

The staff are always so helpful and polite and for easy access to central Paris on line 1 of the Metro or by tram to Porte de Versailles its very convenient. Usually the prices are very competitive for this level of hotel. I would recommend it unreservedly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rickwood50
H0tel_Manager_13, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear rickwood50,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to our hotel. I am pleased to read your satisfaction with our facility and our team.

Rickwood50, we look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had to stay one night at Paris La Defense, therefore I've looked up the Hilton, which is my default brand.
This one is kind of in the middle... you can see that it used to be hyper-modern a few years ago but time has moved on.
All in all a great experience, very professional staff, nice room, wonderful breakfast.
Only downsides during my stay: The Taxi Driver had a hard time finding the entrance and the table at the bar was wiggling.
Very professional and courteous staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear pkoen,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
Further to the wriggling table, I have already discussed this with our Food and Beverage Manager in order to check all tables in the Bar and in the restaurant. I do thank you for having brought this to our attention.

Pkoen, I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in our hotel for a future stay in Paris.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed one night at the Hilton La Defense last weekend. I arrived from Orly Airport and took the Orlyval to Antonio and then the RER to La Defense changing at Chatelet-Les Halles.

The entrance to the Hotel is either through the shopping mall or the square. You have to take a lift to the first floor to get to the reception and restaurant area. Check in was quick and as a Diamond member was upgraded to a relaxation room on the first floor. The room was of a reasonable size with a desk area taking half of the room and a king size bed the other half. bathroom had a separate shower cubicle and a whirlpool bath. What I found strange was that the window looked out onto a corridor, which was currently been renovated as there were electric wires everywhere, This corridor then overlooked the main square of the La Defense. What the purpose of this corridor I haven't the faintest.

Breakfast at the restaurant was the usual Hilton fare with a wide variety of hot and cold meals available.

Although a short one night stay I found the location perfect for shopping in the new shopping mall Les Quatre Temps which contained a lot of high quality shops. To get to the tourist attractions in the centre of paris it took about 25 minutes by metro.

When I return to Paris I will have no hesitation in staying at the Hilton La Defense.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sospangar

Dear sospangar,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service was to your expectations.

Following your interrogation regarding the corridor in front of the window, this is actually a security gateway accessible by CNIT maintenance technicians and firemen in case of an emergency.

Thank you again for staying with us sospangar and I hope to welcome you back soon in our property.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights after New Year. We found the staff to be friendly and willing to
Help. The room very clean, good bed, large bathroom (although small shower). Good access to Metro, shops
and restaurants. Deserves 4 star rating.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Nick L,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete an on-line guest survey following your recent visit to our property. All guest feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.

Nick L, we look forward to welcoming you back soon in our property.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Had a great trip! Stay there for 8 nights on vacation with my wife. First time overseas and having a modern Hilton hotel was nice. Hotel staff was great! Warm front desk staff and they spoke both English and French. We even had them bring up plates and silverware to have a French picnic in the room after a long day of sightseeing. There are some nice little food shops around the CNIT and Metro areas, and a few bottles of French wine made it nice. I would recommend a stay here if you are in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Brian I,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased to read that you took pleasure being with us for your first stay overseas.

We always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it appears that our hotel and service fully met your expectations.

Dear Brian I, all team look forward to welcoming you back for a future stay in France

Yours sincerely,