Hilton Paris La Defense
$89
$209
$198
  • Restaurant
Melia Paris La Defense(Courbevoie)
$116
$80
$179
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel le Dauphin(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
  • Room Service
$190
$186
Trip.com
  • Room Service
1,807 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districtmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archetourist attractionscdg airportquatre tempstaxi drivermodern hotelchamps elyseescroissantsparis
Reviewed October 20, 2012

had a very nice stay here for a few days.

Received a free room upgrade no arrival, to a large and very nicely decorated room, with sofa seating area, large bathroom with double shower and very large bed.

Liked the fact that there was no noise at night as the windows faced internally into the internal part of hotel/complex that it is in.

The breakfast was superb - wide choice of hot, fruits, cheeses and meats, breads, apple tart, croissents, etc. Lots of juices and hot drinks and Evian water.

There are a few restaurants very close by, two large shopping centres (with supermarket) and the train line/tube is a minute from hotel. Felt a safe area at night.
Would stay here again.

Room Tip: definitely go fort eh breakfast - it sets you up for a day walking round Paris!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank zipzo-uk
StephaneMercier, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear zz-uk,

Thank you for your kind comments following your last stay in our hotel.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit to us. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to the Team here at the Hilton Paris La Défense!

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next require accommodation in Paris.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel is stealth! It is buried within another building that houses a mall. Located on a busy, I'd call it yuppie area. The hotel seems older than it is. The rooms are very spacious and cleanliness, I'd rate 7 of 10. I guess I never understand mold in a shower! The restaurant was used only for breakfast by me and is typical Hilton food. The service is very good both in the restaurant and hotel. We asked for a very early check-in and they had everything set for us. I never stayed here before but as a Diamond member, they continually called me by my name each visit to the front desk. I had a bit of a problem with the internet at first, but it really never got resolved. It was a simple problem, the jack in the wall was worn out and you got no ethernet connectivity. The wireless worked good. The exercise room was again typical Hilton. I'd reccomend that they provide anticeptic wipes so one can clean the equipment after a workout---and bottled water in the exercise area like other high end Hiltons is a must! Only got complimentary water on day one in the room. I'd stay here again. It is Paris and it is a bit pricier than most places so bring a few extra bucks.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 1921Pack

Dear XaLfX,

I want to thank you for your comments following your stay with us. I am pleased to read that you appreciated your overall stay with us.

Further to our Fitness by Precor facility, kindly note that we offer our guests a water fountain as well as a sirup fountain. Antiseptic wipes are located on the furniture on which are placed the towels.

With regards to your feedback on your bathroom, kindly note that this will be brought to our Executive Housekeeper's attention in order to take corrective actions.

Dear XaLfX, my team and I look foward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

It was so disapointing, so disapoint my stay at this hotel that I promised to myself never come back again.
Just to register, I stayed here a couple of times before. This first time, I had a problem, I booked a room and received another room, much worse and not even a “I am sorry from the staff”; The second time it was fine, but this last time, it´s a complete disaster. First I stayed 03 nights, but if I booked 3 straight nights at the Hilton website the price would be €425 for night. So I had the work to book, night by night. I paid the first night €370,00; the second night €400,00 and the third night €330,00. I saved €175,00. Stupid? Strange? But it happened, the logical thing should be if a customer stays more nights he should receive a discount, but it was the opposite. Returning to my last stay. After some minutes in my Room, the electricity sttoped working, they had a breakdown just in my room and it has no other room to replaced us. Note that I am a diamond member of the Hilton and I received NOTHING like upgrade like happens in all other Hilton Hotel, In my third night I finally received my upgrade to the relaxation room, the benefit shoul be a Jucazzi. It was our last day of a long trip in Europe and we were really tired, so we went to the drugstore, bought some great washer gel and guess what? The Jacuzzi didn’t work and again there’s no other room to replace us…UNBELIEVABLE!
The hotel now is the only Hilton in Paris downtown area, the other other closed, so a great movement moved to this one and they are just not prepared to. The hotel for example has no executive Lounge and it´s in the middle of a business area. The gym is a joke. The great think is that it is in the CNIT mall with direct connection to the train and subway station. The Hotel has no even a swimmimg pool, spa or sauna.
Anyway, soon I return to Paris, but never again to this Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ElcioBR

Dear ElcioBR,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having given us the opportunity to welcome you back following your previous experience.

I am truly sorry to learn that this time again, we did not meet your expectations.
As your comments are truly valuable, I would be most appreciative if you could provide me with your personal details so we can redeem ourselves.

Dear ElcioBR, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The room has that Hilton feel to it with really comfy beds and enough space. The only thing about this hotel is that it is in a mall/conference centre so you never know what the weather is like in the mornings when deciding what to wear. Also, it is a bit out of the city centre though also just 2 train stops away, so basically not walking distance to any landmarks. The breakfast was really worth it and the waitors were really accomodating when we asked for fried eggs instead of scrambled. Also convenient because there's a mall just across the road and a McDonalds :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BhavsN

Dear BhavsN,

I would like to thank you for providing us your feedback following your stay with us.

Despite your disappointment regarding our hotel location, I am pleased to hear that you overall enjoyed our facilities as well as our team.

Thank you again!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was my first trip to Paris 9/23-10/2/2012 (from Atlanta, Georgia, USA)

The building is shaped like a basketball arena and none of the rooms faced the "outside". Mine faced the CNIT food and shops indoors. A small number of rooms faced the open "hole" by the elevators, but were still inside the "arena". Privacy was not an issue and it was dead silent in the room. As an American, I would say I appreciated the convenience of having a grocery store, drug store, plenty of food choices, and decent shopping within the building. Not to mention a huge mall across the street, and of course easy access (totally covered) to the RER train or the Metro (the only transportation we used).

The breakfast buffet was full of delicious pastries, fresh fruits/nuts/yogurt/cirtus juices, meats, scrambled eggs, sauteed tomatoes, cheeses, -just consistently delicious high quality food all around.

DAVID at the front counter was super thoughtful, helpful, knowledgeable, and spoke English very well. The rest of the staff were diligent and answered all of my questions about places to go and to how to get the VAT tax back at the airport.

Peter Thomas Roth soaps and moisturizers. Had never heard of them before but was impressed at how clean they made me feel and smell. And I'm kind of a dirty dude.

The rooms were modern with a nice armoire/closet combo, a big desk/internet, a safe, and nice, firm beds. The bath was sparkling clean and big, -a bit bigger than a typical bath in a courtyard/garden inn-type hotel in the states.

The location was hard to beat. Yes there are tradeoffs, but access to food/shopping/peace and quiet was very important before and after a long day of sightseeing.

Overall: If you are going for romantic charm you are in the wrong place. If you are on business or have your family along for sight seeing, this is a good value. I'd stay here again if I went back to Paris. Hilton and David made the trip easier.

Room Tip: All rooms have pretty much the same "interior" view; either of the CNIT "food and shopping court" or the entryway. There are no city views. I was in 344. Two double beds. Silent and dark at night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 9kvector
StephaneMercier, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear 9kvector,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed being with us and that Davis and the Team made you feel well taken care of throughout your stay.

I am also delighted to note that you appreciated our newly refurbished rooms and that amenities were to your expectations.

Further to the view offered, indeed part of our rooms face the interior of the CNIT but we also offer rooms facing the “Parvis de la Défense” and “La Grande Arche”. On a future stay, I invite you to require for a room enjoying the outside view.

Dear 9kvector, thank you again for staying with us and we do look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.