1,850 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districthotel is locatedbusiness hotelmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archecdg airportquatre tempscroissantsparisconciergethumb
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was my first trip to Paris 9/23-10/2/2012 (from Atlanta, Georgia, USA)

The building is shaped like a basketball arena and none of the rooms faced the "outside". Mine faced the CNIT food and shops indoors. A small number of rooms faced the open "hole" by the elevators, but were still inside the "arena". Privacy was not an issue and it was dead silent in the room. As an American, I would say I appreciated the convenience of having a grocery store, drug store, plenty of food choices, and decent shopping within the building. Not to mention a huge mall across the street, and of course easy access (totally covered) to the RER train or the Metro (the only transportation we used).

The breakfast buffet was full of delicious pastries, fresh fruits/nuts/yogurt/cirtus juices, meats, scrambled eggs, sauteed tomatoes, cheeses, -just consistently delicious high quality food all around.

DAVID at the front counter was super thoughtful, helpful, knowledgeable, and spoke English very well. The rest of the staff were diligent and answered all of my questions about places to go and to how to get the VAT tax back at the airport.

Peter Thomas Roth soaps and moisturizers. Had never heard of them before but was impressed at how clean they made me feel and smell. And I'm kind of a dirty dude.

The rooms were modern with a nice armoire/closet combo, a big desk/internet, a safe, and nice, firm beds. The bath was sparkling clean and big, -a bit bigger than a typical bath in a courtyard/garden inn-type hotel in the states.

The location was hard to beat. Yes there are tradeoffs, but access to food/shopping/peace and quiet was very important before and after a long day of sightseeing.

Overall: If you are going for romantic charm you are in the wrong place. If you are on business or have your family along for sight seeing, this is a good value. I'd stay here again if I went back to Paris. Hilton and David made the trip easier.

Room Tip: All rooms have pretty much the same "interior" view; either of the CNIT "food and shopping court" or the entryway. There are no city views. I was in 344. Two double beds. Silent and dark at night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 9kvector
StephaneMercier, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear 9kvector,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed being with us and that Davis and the Team made you feel well taken care of throughout your stay.

I am also delighted to note that you appreciated our newly refurbished rooms and that amenities were to your expectations.

Further to the view offered, indeed part of our rooms face the interior of the CNIT but we also offer rooms facing the “Parvis de la Défense” and “La Grande Arche”. On a future stay, I invite you to require for a room enjoying the outside view.

Dear 9kvector, thank you again for staying with us and we do look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Well well, I was not made made aware of the hotel facilities until the last day, for example that there is a gym...we stayed on the 3rd floor and they seemed to be doing renovations, so there was noise in the morning. In terms of travelling around Paris, its the perfect place to be, with public transport and taxis in abundance.

Value for money, good place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Baks88

Dear Baks88,

I want to thank you for your comments and regret to see that you were not well informed about our hotel facilities, for which I sincerely apologise.

Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our Front Office Manager in order to take appropriate actions with the team.

We do hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for convenience while doing business in La Defense... Stay here.

The only down side was wifi went down for about 15 hours.

Friendly and professional staff. Excellent cardio equipment in well lit gym

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Ken B

Dear Ken B,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We were delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your visit.

Indeed, as you mentioned, we encountered an issue with our internet service during several days. This has now been repaired and wifi is well functioning.

Once again thank you for your valuable comments. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Nicely appointed, pretty decent breakfast and helpful staff. Very convenient to the RER train so you can be in the heart of Paris in under 15 minutes. The only odd thing was that each day we were there, a TV repair person was in our room when we came back from our daily activities... and he hurried out when we got to our room. He wasn't wearing any type of name badge, etc. so it sketched us out a little. Bathroom was large but could use some updating.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear dgamymarie,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website and I wanted to respond and thank you.
Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

Feedback is always important as it is a way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. Following your comment regarding the technician in your room, indeed there was a global intervention on our TV system in September. However, I would be grateful if you could provide me with further details so as to make improvements with exterior companies’ temporary working in our hotel.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

A bit confuse in finding the hotel, as it locates within the CNIT center. if you come with car you have to do homework before.

the beds are exclent, rooms are wide and comfort with evreything you need.
breakfest is international with generous choices.

the view from our rooms was the mall. it is strange but OK.
very close to the Metro station - good!

good choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Shay Y,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete an on-line guest survey following your recent visit to our hotel. All guest feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.

We do hope to welcome you back soon.