1,851 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districthotel is locatedbusiness hotelmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archecdg airportquatre tempscroissantsparisconciergethumb
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Stayed here for a short break in Paris. We were worried that La Defense was a fair way out from the central arrondissements, however the easy access from the Metro station at La Defense, and a Paris Visite pass, made it seem taht we were located in the historic heart of the city.
Booking in at the reception was efficient and friendly. The room had the typical clean but comfortable layout of most Hiltons, with my wife's favorite Crabtree and Evelyn products in the bathroom. The view down from the upper floors in the atrium in to the Polo mint shaped reception is quite unique. The choice at breakfast was typical high quality Hilton, although the pastries and croissants seemed even better than usual. My daughter and partner have since visited on our recommendation and thoroughly enjoyed their stay, although they did manage to get lost between the Metro station and reception.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alunwyn
StephaneMercier, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Dear alunwyn,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We were delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your visit. Indeed as you mentioned, La Défense business district offers a good transportation network making Paris city centre very close to us.

It is also great to note that you appreciated our brand new refurbished rooms and breakfast service. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to both the Management and Team.

Dear alunwyn, we look forward to welcoming you and your family back when you next require accommodation in town.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Hilton La Defense is located about 15 minutes on the metro from city center. It is in a area of modern French sky scapers, close to the metro. A great alternative way to visit Paris.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gordyb102

Dear gordyb102,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an on-line guest survey following your recent visit to us. All of our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and we do appreciate your participation.

We look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I recently stayed here for 8 nights in June, and truly was impressed by the friendliness of the hotel's staff. Located right off the Metro line, getting to Paris and neighboring locations was a breeze.

The room was the typical corporate experience (so I would not recommend if you are looking for a boutique Parisian experience), complete with 24/7 fitness room. Also, there is a fully stocked breakfast buffet which will get your morning off to a good start.

Room Tip: Ask for an interiror mall view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Dear McJam,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website.

I am pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay and found the staff 'make' the hotel and your stay memorable and enjoyable, it is a real pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris La Défense very soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We returned 7/08/2012 from our Paris and London excursion. We are a couple traveling with twin 18 year old boys. When reading earlier reviews I was cautious of this hotel because of the lack of charm expressed by some people but I feel the charm of this hotel is its modern approach. Situated within the CNIT complex the location was great. Access to the Metro was easy and inexpensive. We traveled by the RER train from CDG airport, made one transfer and at the hotel within an hour. We were upgraded to a relaxation room(s) with a king size bed, closet and long built in desk. The room and bath seemed large by European standards and was VERY modern, my sons loved it but it took a little getting adjusted for the "old folks". Lack of a dresser was the only complaint we had but there are some built ins which did provide the needed storage.

We stayed in a relaxation room with a view of the La Defense esplanade, it was exciting seeing the hustle and bustle of this very busy business complex. On our first night, after normal business hours had ended there was a free concert in the plaza which we enjoyed immensely. The shopping mall is located across from the hotel with several restaurants and plenty of shopping.

There is a building here referred to as The Grand Arch which is in direct line with the Arc De Triomphe. The juxtaposition of the classic arch with the modern building showed the planning that went into this mixed business and residential complex.

The staff of this hotel were wonderful, friendly and always willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay memorable. My wife and I will return to Paris and when we do it will probably be to this hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the plaza are the most desirable, clean and quiet with a distinctive modern feel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear cruiszr2,

I want to thank you very much for your positive and detailed feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Indeed, it is great to hear that despite some comments on our specific modern architecture, you had enjoyed your visit to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property for a future visit to Paris!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

it works out as a relativley good price if youlook well for offers on the net but the location and the mall downstaris take the paris charm out of this hotel. I stayed before in hte old part of Paris and it really adds to the holiday. Things did not quite work well in the rom either, phone and water tub had to be fixed. With such a big choice I would recommend finsing something more parisien

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Dear rima j,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I have taken note of your comments regarding your room and would be grateful if you could contact me at your convenience so that I can investigate further the reasons of your disappointment on this occasion.

Dear rima j, I look forward to hearing from you soon.