“Excellent Every Time”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My family and I have been going to The Bombay for years. I think I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience here. The members of staff are wonderfully friendly; they recognise us every time we go there and ask after the family if someone is missing. They cannot do enough for you. The food is also always to an incredibly high standard – their mint sauce for poppadums’ is the best I’ve ever had – I love it! We recently went there for my Sister’s birthday – we did not inform them that it was her birthday but she was wearing a badge which they obviously picked up on & at the end of our meal they gave us a free bottle of Moet asking whether we’d like to drink it there & then or take it home with us for later! We thought this was incredibly generous & it is this kind of attention to detail that makes The Bombay stand out. They also do food for take-out & delivery which is handy. If you do make a trip here make sure you take note of the table in the waiting area… I want one!

1  Thank NatashaZoe

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have visited The Bombay several times in the last few years and it has never disappointed. Great food, good atmosphere and polite service, plus the fact that I have never seen so many plants inside an Indian restaurant! You won't go wrong if you're in the area and looking for a good Indian meal. I will certainly be back!

2  Thank Mark O
Reviewed August 10, 2012

love the place and raj the owner is one the most sincere gentlemen you would meet.thanks raj be back soon

1  Thank bazar2410
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

we dine here regularly & they also deliver.
The food is amazing!