“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Well i dont know what the negative reviews are based on. Our experience here has been a good one:) great food choice attentive staff and nice airy atmosphere on this very hot day. 10 out of 10.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our first time and to be fair, the staff are very welcoming and attentive and the restaurant is nicely decorated. Its a shame the food lets this place down. Lets talk about the food; the food was far greasy to begin with for my liking. Also, the quality of the food was poor, not the best or fresh ingredients used. Not to mention they charged my one year old son to eat. For a big gfan of chinese food, i left this place really disappointed and with a hole in my pocket.

5  Thank george e
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great place to go for the buffet lunch. Food hot and ok. Obviously eat as little or as much as you want. Great value.

1  Thank Vicky P
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The food was sooooo greasy, it was unbearable! Afterwards I felt completely sick, and so did the whole of family that had eaten there. We will not be going back!

8  Thank beverley10beverley
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went with my Daughter and her Boyfriend they had been before but it was first time for my Husband and I . We were greeted by very friendly staff and shown to our table . The restaurant was not full but there were quite a few other diners there (it. Was a Sunday ) the food was very hot and lots to chose from . It tasted very good and was refilled regularly.will definitely be going back .