Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our second visit here. All the food was good, as was the service: very friendly.Pleasant surroundings. Dinner for 5 adults and two toddlers was a shade over £100! Result. A good 4 stars.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (139)

Reviewed December 31, 2019

I ordered a takeaway (my first from this restaurant) by phone and was surprised to be told that it would take at least one hour before it would be ready as they were so busy. A quarter of an hour before it was due I received a call to say that it would be longer and that they would call when it was ready. That call came about ninety minutes after I ordered, When I arrived there were at least 20 - 25 people waiting for takeaways. Making my way to the front of the queue I eventually managed to speak to a waiter and within 5 minutes was away with my ordered food.
Maybe New Year's Eve was not the best time for quick service!
However, on getting the food home, both my wife and I, and our guest found the food excellent, better in some respects than food we often eat in London Chinatown. Our only criticism is the very small amount of egg in the egg fried rice.
My wife and I will certainly be using this as a takeaway again in future and will try eating in when we are not in a hurry.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

I had a takeaway from Ming over the weekend for the first time and the food was delicious. My wife, son and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be ordering again

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

Visited again October 2019. It was so good it felt a totally different restaurant from our last visit. We had booked and were immediately welcomed and shown to our table.
The crispy duck was accompanied by extra pancakes, and plenty of spring onion, cucumber, and soy sauce. It was cooked perfectly.perfectly and delicious ItI hsd the chicken with ginger and
I

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of having the salt & chili squid and the special fried rice. There is only one recommendation in orpington and petts wood for Chinese style food. Really well done guys, I will be back for sure. 10 Outta 10.

Date of visit: September 2019