“Great Fun, even with no experience”
Review of 4x4 Driving School

4x4 Driving School
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I came as part of a stag do, we had the morning session (9.30-13.30) and it was great fun. There's a plenty of courses suitable for beginners (which we all were) and by the end we were all much better at off-road driving than when we turned up.

It's worth noting that whilst you are driving, this is definitely a physical activity, definitely mud and possibly bruises will result from it! The guys who run it are very relaxed and you can do pretty much whatever you like, so long as no one is likely to get hurt.

All reviews
"great fun"
"driving"
in 3 reviews
"courses"
"refreshments"
"school"
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I have had the most amazing experience!
I was given a voucher as a Christmas present for the 4x4 driving school in Taffs Well Cardiff and have just returned covered in mud from the most challenging off road course on a mountain not far from the city centre and junction 32 on the M4 motorway, ideal for me as I drove from Londo with a group of friends.
There were different courses for varying levels of ability. I drove over sheer drops, through rivers, through forest, up steep banks and hills and the vehicles were robust and able to cross all terrains.
Derek is a fantastic instructor and ensured that I had maximum thrill with the least danger. Comprehensive training beforehand and complete safety checks - I can't fault it. There were even refreshments afterwards and I was given a 4x4 T shirt to prove I survived!
This is terrific for groups, stag or hen parties and corporate entertainment Thoroughly recommended and can't wait to do it again!