“charity jump 13.10.13 Brillant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Skydive Wild Geese
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Garvagh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydiving is the perfect activity, whether you are raising money for a great cause, chasing that next adrenaline rush, or buying it as a gift for someone else! We offer tandem skydiving, or for anyone wanting to get involved in the world of sport skydiving, we also offer solo static line training. If you would like any more information, please get in touch with us either via phone, or find us on Facebook! Come and get your skydive on!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Ballyclare, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“charity jump 13.10.13 Brillant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Myself and a couple of friends done a tandam jump this morning for action cancer I was a we bit scared this morning but when we got there the staff all made you feel really at ease,we were then briefed and met the person we would be strapped to,then kitted up and headed for plane,and then the jump ah ah ah any one fancy doing a jump should go wild geese it is brillant and you will have a good time, me and my wife will be going back for another go

Cheers wild gesse brian heaney

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Joanne H

Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Very Professional Company - Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and daughter recently did tandem jumps for Marie Curie Cancer Charity. Even though I was on the ground all of the time I admired the professionalism of the staff, particularly the parachutists. The hangar was very clean and obviously well organised and gave you a feel of comfort. My wife and daughter thoroughly enjoyed their jumps and commented on how well they had been briefed and instructed and how good their professional parachute partners were.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank AlianoIreland
Newry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tandam sky dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Did skydive for Cancer Research,Newry last August 2012.Brillant Experience. I was 64 then and plan to do it again when I'm 70. Paddy

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Paddy O
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Charity Skydive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Done a Charity Skydive at the Wild Geese yesterday!!!! Was amazing!!! scary initially but totally fantastic! Would recommend it to anyone wanting a Challenge!!! Im afraid of height too lol Still on a high from it :)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mena D
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I did a tandem jump and shortly after a static line jump. Can't believe this was on my door step and I waited till I was 32 to do it. A must do for everybody.

Visited May 2012