All reviews bob evans indoor pool and hot tub gas station morning breakfast bed was comfortable mcdonalds
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Room was fine but I felt it was over priced. Downsides are price, no elevator, 18 open stepped staircase, no refrigerator, no microwave, and only one ice machine which is located on the first floor. I would probably stay again if I couldn't find anywhere else cheaper or better. Pack lightly so upstairs lodging is easier.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this location many times. The owner is a very nice gentleman.
However, I have suggested to him to upgrade is tv channel selection as 1/3 is sports, 1/3 is like CNN news and the rest isn't very good.
So if you're not into to sports or continous news, tv is out.
This past stay, May 8th 2018, the desk clerk was somewhat rude. In stead of processing my room request, she first checked her phone for messages or whatever.
It's like she was doing me a favor by serving me. I think her name is Lola. I travel Michigan quite a bit, but I will have rethink about staying at this facility again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Room was clean . Staff was ok . place was older needing a little love but not bad. Did the job for the money. Was not happy about them putting me upstairs when I requested lower level with bowling balls.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Quiet, clean and secure. No problems at all with this hotel. Easy to find, friendly staff and nice and quiet. The breakfast was a little sparse, but it was free.

Bathroom was aged, but worked just fine.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This place is hard to find from the road - not great signage. We were overcharged (only by $5, but still), and had to fight kinda hard to get the rate we had previously negotiated. The place isn't particularly clean. We found a cheese curl between the mattress and the head board on our room (wtf?), The bed and pillows were comfy enough though, and we slept well. The free breakfast was pretty great. The workers were very helpful and kind. It was ok to stay here one night and for ~$90, maybe we would come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family