“Stunning! ”
Review of Nardis Waterfalls

Nardis Waterfalls
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Carisolo
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Pictures on here don't do the majesty of the falls justice. It was a truly beautiful place to visit and the falls were mesmerising. Some lovely trails at the side of the river too. Worth a visit on a sunny day.

My only warning is to avoid the restaurant opposite the falls, truly terrible food and unfortunately it isn't on TA to review!

1  Thank cheesethief85
"bar"
in 2 reviews
"park"

Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Amazing Waterfalls (130m) surrounded by a beautiful nature; reachable walking or by car (parking place 5€). Take a picture in front of the waterfall and admire the power of it!

Reviewed January 4, 2016

One day we decided the look at this Cascade. We walked from the hotel to cascade nearly 1,5 hour. It is situated in the park. There are so many trees and beautiful views..It is necessary to see if you are in Carisolo.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I was staying closed by when I decided to go for a walk. I followed the marks and I found it. It was not huge (but tall) maybe in winter doesn't have a lot of water....but the walk is worth the try. some people arrive by car, I did all the walk from Pinzolo. It was very cold and some areas were frozen, but the ambience was relaxing and the landscape with the nearby river beautiful. Unfortunately the restaurant in winter is closed, I wished It was open for a real cioccolata calda to warm me up!