Rockliffe Hall
$155
$69
$55
Priceline
Travelodge Darlington Hotel(Darlington)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
$43
Orbitz.com
$33
2,833 results
All reviewsgolf coursecocktail barspa facilitiesafternoon teafirst classamazing spagolf clubfive star hotelon arrivalout of this worldspa experiencemood lightingbirthday treatdressing areastar servicespecial occasionwhole experience
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We had a beautiful Mother's Day Afternoon tea. The setting was fantastic with a live singer outside the orangery. Service was excellent and food was delicious. Also very welcoming of a breast feeding mum.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Top-notch hotel, luxurious, fantastic rooms, great spa. A little pricey. Tip - when ordering a glass of wine, ask for the house wine. If you don't, they give you an expensive one without even asking, at around £15 !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TonyHFG
Reviewed March 30, 2014

this was a birthday treat. It is easily the most indulgent weekend away we've had. the concierge met us, parked our car and delivered our bags to the room (so glad we packed our stuff in a suitcase as it's usually in Tesco carrier bags) The staff were all attentive. The food was fantastic. The spa treatments were so relaxing. The spa had so many pool and sauna options. (not sure I liked the igloo which is a freezing version of a sauna. Each to there own! )Breakfast was lovely. We have eaten and relaxed and felt pampered. it has been such a lovely weekend. I cannot fault this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jane C
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband took me to Rockcliffe recently for my 50th birthday. We had been before for meals in the orangery but this was our first time in the hotel. The whole experience was superb and surpassed anything we had experienced anywhere else in the past. The champagne chocolates and card in the room were gorgeous, the room beautifully appointed and the surroundings outstanding. The tasting menu itself was delicious and we could not fault the care and attention from waiters, sommelier or bar staff. Breakfast the next morning was delicious. My husband pronounced that if the black pudding had been a woman he would have married it! Funnily enough I understood. The full body massage in the spa was incredible and the spa itself far outstrips any other within the north east. Altogether a truly wonderful experience and one I can't wait for an excuse to repeat.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Beautiful location in an interesting building but the inside is contemporary and bordering on quirky in places. Luxurious rooms and in honestly it was the single most comfortable bed and pillows I have ever experienced in a hotel in my life. The spa was outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business