We booked for a night in an Old Hall Suite for my wife's birthday. The whole stay was great from the room, to the Spa, to the Cocktail Bar for pre-dinner drinks, the Brasserie on Saturday night (great food, but also relaxed atmosphere) and the Orangery for a great breakfast (try the kippers) on Sunday morning. Quite expensive, but worth every penny for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Hurworth-On-Tees, United Kingdom - Darlington