My Husband organised a 2 day stay at Rockliffe Hall as a surprise Birthday present. I must say we had an amazing time! What a fabulous place. Great rooms and lovely Restaurants. We made full use of the Spa, and i had two lovely treatments.The staff were all really attentive and nothing was too much trouble, and unusually, it was great to see they were mostly all local people, very friendly and pleasant.We shall definitely be visiting again, as we live in Harrogate and its only an hours drive away. Well done to the Owner and all the staff and management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Hurworth-On-Tees, United Kingdom - Darlington