I have been to Rockcliffe hall on a few occasions for lunch, meeting friends, and also to a talk, but until today had never used their spa facilities. I've always enjoyed time spent at Rockcliffe. The food is delicious, you always feel very looked after, and it is in wonderful surroundings.
Today I had a completely new experience at Rockcliffe Hall in the spa. It was a wonderful, experience, and there were many different areas you could relax in. The swimming pool was large and warm,there were steam rooms, a sauna, and an amazing hydro pool amongst other things.
After a wonderful lunch I returned to the Spa, and had various treatments which were very relaxing. If going with close family or friends I would recommend the mud treatment. it was great. The staff were very helpful and I did feel looked after..
Although I can't comment on the rooms as I haven't stayed at Rockcliffe, I can definitely recommend the spa and the restaurant , and I will certainly return for more spa days in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Hurworth-On-Tees, United Kingdom - Darlington