Fantastic Fantsatic Fantastic. OMG I could live here. I booked an overnight stay for my husbands birthday. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a friendly gentleman who took our cases and car. The reception staff were excellent. We got checked in and shown to our room. Were lucky enough to have a suite room 206. OMG it was fab. I had booked my husband a stone massage so off we went to the spa. While he had the stone massage I relaxed with a glass of rasberry ice tea. When he had finished he said the massage was amazing. We both then had a rasuul mud which was so relaxin. Would defo recommend this. We relaxed in the spa for a few hours and didnt want to leave. We booked into the Brassarie restaurnat for our meal which was lovely. We did have an issue with the starter as the description my husband was given was not what he got. He ate it anyway and was lovley. Would defo recommend this restaurant. Breakfast in the Orangery Restaurant was lovely with a lovely setting. Overall this hotel is fantasticand would defo go back again. I do believe the day we went the spa was very busy. Someone mentioned it was people having day spa's. There were not a lot of loungers to maybe read a magazine or just chill so this was a bitof an issue due to the amount of people there. Still didnt spoil our stay. I have already booked to do the twighlight experience with the girls next week because of it being so lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Hurworth-On-Tees, United Kingdom - Darlington