View is absolutely amazing, the cottages are built on a slope and have a view on paddy fields.
This is not really a hotel... the rooms are cottages. As a result, you should expect to be very close to nature... as the cottages have straw roofs which could let in some "wildlife": we had frogs in the bathroom, 30cm geckos upside-down on the roof and even a centipede crawling in our bed while we were sleeping (the mosquito net didnt help much). I was unfortunately bitten by the 20cm long centipede during the night as well, which is (harmless but) quite painful.
Just be aware, and if you're happy to have animals close by, then its a great place to stay. It just wasnt for us...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the busy beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan, but step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and prepare to have your breath taken away by the vast beauty of the mighty Ayung Valley. One of the most spectacular views in all Bali - you'll look out over a deep, lush river valley formed by the fast-flowing Ayung River. The Ayung is Bali's most sacred river - running from the northern mountain ranges into the sea near Sanur. Villa Indah has a range of villas to suit singles, couples and families looking for a peaceful getaway or longer-term retreat. Our villas have different views, facilities and rates - please browse our villas & find the one that is right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan