2,039 results
All reviews valley pool villa apple tv cookies our honeymoon afternoon tea personal assistant private pool tika monkey forest welcome home premiere pool premier villa day bed every hour main pool ubud centre valley view
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

A few days in the Bale Daja 2 room villa. Quiet villa isolated from other villas and public area. Spacious.
Awesome staff. Very friendly and every need was met. Everyone was fantastic.
Good value. I have no hesitation returning for another stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Flunx77
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Tanggayuda, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Dear Flunx77,

Warmest greetings from Komaneka at Tanggayuda

Thank you very much for staying with us and thank you also for the great review about our resort, Very much appreciated for the best words regarding our staff

Look forward to welcoming you back home again in the future

Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

This is our second stay at Komaneka at Tanggayuda to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.

Some unforgettable moments would like to share:

- Candle light dinner beautifully set up beside one of the pools even though we just stayed at a Garden villa. We ordered the same smoked duck which we had a decade ago. The taste of the duck was exactly the same as we had before.... slow cooked for hours which one could tell when the meat fell off from the bone. The duck was full of favor, tender and juicy. As we were too full for dessert, our server Rah brought the dessert, fruit platter and coffee to our room later that night;

- I broke a bottle of water and staff sent to our room and cleaned up everything within 5 mins;

- Daily afternoon tea should not be missed as the food was freshly made and tasted excellent. Basically the Balinese food served at the resort was good;

- Very efficient housekeeping services, everything was cleaned and changed within an hour;

Something we hope to make improvement are:

- the WiFi service. Sometimes it worked but sometime didn’t; and

- the bread served sometimes a bit dried and the croissant’s texture could be better.

Other than the above, I must say Komaneka at Tanggayuda provide excellent services which is far better than many top notch hotel chains. Staff always tried to do a step further in providing better services to guests. When we tried to transfer to another Komaneka resort, staff well arranged our luggage in advance so that we didn’t have to travel back and forth to pick up our stuff. All staff are friendly, helpful and polite.

We hope to come back again for our 20th wedding anniversary!

3  Thank rhwlc
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Tanggayuda, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Dear rhwlc,

Warmest greetings from Komaneka at Tanggayuda

First, Congratulation for your 10th Wedding Anniversay, Thank thank you for your stay with us and also for the excellent review about Komaneka at Tanggayuda, We understand sometime everything must be on expectation but some time miss it, Very much appreciation for your suggestion for better future...

Once again thank you for stay with us and look forward to see you again for 20th Wedding Anniversary with Komaneka Family

Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Komaneka Tanggayuda was the best decision of our lives! Let start off by saying the biggest thank you to Yan Gek who is the manager who made sure that every detail of our stay was immaculate and every bit of paradise you would want! And another big thank you to the lovely ladies of komaneka who greeted us every morning and the great gentlemen who drove us and cared for us! If you are ever in Ubud I highly recommend that you stay in Bali’s hidden gem of Komaneka at Tanggayuda, the villas are an absolute dream that had amazing views of the mountains, forest, and rice paddy terraces! My fiancé and I had the amazing opportunity of calling this place our home for 11 days and let me tell you this was the best resort we’ve ever stayed at! Everyday the cleaning service turned down our rooms so beautifully into our own slice of heaven, and every morning we would go to the dining hall to have the most amazing breakfast with fresh juices and fruits with a delicious assortment of different breads and spreads with a variety of breakfast options that were absolutely to die for the chef is absolutely amazing! And after breakfast we would go to the lobby to take a shuttle into Ubud center Which was so convenient because the pick up point is the other komaneka of monkey forest which is just as amazing and consistent, the komaneka family as a whole is amazing! I could go on and on about how amazing my stay was but there aren’t enough words to truly describe how special this place is It can only be experienced. Thank you Komaneka Tanggayuda for making us a part of your family and for all of the memories and bonds we’ve made, and I definitely recommend everyone to take the Balinese cooking class to get a real glimpse of Balinese life and markets, it was the best birthday experience I’ve ever had and an unforgettable one at that! And the biggest thank you from the bottom of my heart for checking up on me when I was sick for four days and couldn’t leave our villa thank you for taking care of me and bringing me food and medicine you have no idea how much that meant to me and how that brought me so much comfort being a foreigner from a different country so far away from home❤️ we love you guys so much and can’t wait to come back home and see you all again thank you for the adventure of a lifetime!

Bapak Jo and Ibu Leah

And a special thanks to Dewa, listeria, Anom, Yan Gek and listiya we love you guys

3  Thank Leah L
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Tanggayuda, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Dear Leah L,

Warmest greeting from Komaneka at Tanggayuda

Thank you for choose Komaneka at Tanggayuda during your holiday in Ubud and thank you very much for the excellent review our our family (staff, service, room, food and etc), So many complimentary from you about our resort and hope we can keep it like now because we want to make all of our family happy and feel like home

Once again thank you very much for stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back home in the future

Warm Regards,
Sudarta and Your Komaneka Family (Yan Gek, Dewa, Listya, Anom and etc)

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

This is, without a doubt, my favourite place on earth. We have visited this place 3 times now and will continue to return because it can never be beaten (or matched) for pure luxury, class and excellence.
The setting is like something out of a dream, and it continues to exceed my expectations time after time. Whilst beautiful photographs will show what a stunning place this is, it is essential to see this breathtaking place for yourself to truly appreciate its beauty. I have been to Bali several times, and I know I will never find something that matches my idea of paradise like this does. The facilities and accommodation are superb and the views and natural beauty of the area are of the highest standard I have ever seen. Eating breakfast whilst gazing over the lush jungle is an indescribable experience, and the views from the room and pool are out of this world.

The team at Komaneka really are incredible and I’ve never experienced such flawless luxury service with a very unique personal touch. They know exactly what they are doing and they are leading the way in customer service. Again, this cannot be matched- they truly are perfect. We were looked after by Gek, who is the finest expert in hospitality and she really has pulled out all the stops to ensure that we have received the absolute highest standard of relaxation possible. Gek has made sure that we have had nothing but the best. Komaneka staff are the beating heart of this superb place, and there is nowhere else that can even come close for us.

Komaneka at Tanggayuda really is out of this world. Thank you for everything you have done for us. We will be seeing you again soon.

6  Thank Rebecca_andAmir
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Tanggayuda, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Dear Rebecca_andAmir,

Just welcome back home...
Thank you for your recent stay with our family, Thank you also for the great review to Komaneka at Tanggayuda, as always you enjoy your stay and give huge complimentary to our family (specially for Gek)

No words can say and just look forward to welcoming you back home in the future

Reviewed November 15, 2018

This review is long overdue, but I would definitely recommend this hotel/resort if you prefer to stay away from the hustle & bustle & in the jungle. We stayed here at the Premier Villa with the private pool for 2 nights and we loved it. Upon arrival, you are being treated like a "VIP" where the manager personally meets you and refreshments are provided. You will get a personal assistant for your villa, where they can assist with booking activities, etc. and NO not the ones that follow you around. It's nice to wake up every morning with the sound of birds chirping and the view is just amazing. The staff is very attentive. The most memorable moment of this resort is their SPA. It's absolutely gorgeous with all the balinese decor and the luscious greens. We did not get to dip in their infinity pool since we had our own private pool, but you can also see it while you are having breakfast in their restaurant area. They have shuttle services that can take you to Ubud center and when you return you just need to go to their sister hotel (the other Komaneka near the monkey forest) for their drivers to take you back. Overall had a great time.

They offer shuttle services which can take you conveniently to the Ubud center, and the pickup is from their sister hotel (another Komaneka) near the monkey forest.

Date of stay: October 2018
6  Thank Snoopypm
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Tanggayuda, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

Dear Snoopypm,

Warmest greetings from Komaneka at Tanggayuda

Thank you very much for the excellent review to Komaneka at Tanggayuda Family, Happy to know that you enjoy your stay start from arrive until depart and also with great complimentary
Our resort is surrounding by the rain forest and the natural life will be around

Once again thank you for stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back home to Komaneka Family some time in the future