“quad bike”

Hugo's Quad Bike Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: If you are staying in or around Albufeira experience the thrill of quadbiking away from the hustle and bustle. Located in the heart of the countryside just a short drive from Albufeira (we will pick you up from Albufeira free of charge). See fresh-water pools, rivers, untouched villages and even rare wildlife away from the busy traffic around Albufeira. An exhilarating experience in the idyllic foot-hills north of Albufeira. Ride your quad, guided by Hugo, for 2 or 3 hours. Great for family/friends. You’ll absolutely love this adventure! We can accommodate from 1 to 10 people. Quotes from some of our clients "The best thing I have ever done!", "Wow, I didn't expect it to be that good!", "I have seen a whole new side to the Algarve". Reasonable prices and we are very happy to accommodate parties who are celebrating special occasions, birthdays, anniversaries, stags, hens etc. We are easily accessed from Albufeira and the rest of the Algarve - just ask us about transfers!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 31, 2012

a recent trip to portugal for our summer holiday and my husband and i wanted to do something different , we saw the adverts for quad bikes so decided to book up !!
brilliant glad we did my husband was very impressed that i had a bike to myself and that within a half an hour i had got the hang of it..... the stop on route for a well deserved dip in 'the lagoon' was breath taking thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and would recommend it to anyone to have a go !!

QuadBikeAlbufeira, Owner at Hugo's Quad Bike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Hi Linda thanks for taking the time to write review. It was great to meet you and your husband and I'm glad you enjoyed the swim. Hopefully see you both next year. Best wishes, Hugo

Reviewed August 24, 2012

On a recent 3 - generations family holiday, we came across signs for Quinta da Bica Quad adventures. After talking through between ourselves and the organisers of this venture, we felt confident that all of us could safely enjoy what was on offer. And we were not disappointed! Our party of 4 adults (2 of those were senior citizens) and 3 children under 12 were accommodated on 4 quad bikes. After being shown how to handle the quad bikes we set off on our 3-hour trip, and what a great trip it turned out to be. We all very soon became profficient in handling our bikes in what turned out to be the most glorious countryside - an unexpectedly beautiful side of the Algarve-even now I can smell the scent of eucalyptus as I picture our ride through the woods. A short but welcome break at a cafe was enjoyed by all. Then Hugo, our excellent and conscientous leader, led us to the most glorious natural spring-filled lake for a refreshing dip -everyone of us took advantage of rinsing of the dust of the morning. The end of our trip came all too quickly, and I can honestly say I have never been so energised and enthusiastic over a holiday experience as I was with this one. Both my husband and myself, well into our 60's, managed the quad bikes more easily than we had expected, and that being able to have our young grandchildren accompany us and their mum and dad on the same trip was just brilliant. We cannot recommend the experience highly enough. Hugo was a hugely reassuring figure and Jo-anne was very helpful in arranging this never-to-be-forgotten part of our holiday.

2  Thank Valerie G
QuadBikeAlbufeira, Owner at Hugo's Quad Bike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Hi Valerie, thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy you and your family enjoyed your day out. It's true that it is wonderful to have 3 generations of the same family enjoying an activity together. We still boast to everyone about how well you managed the quad that day and how you thought you would never imagine doing this kind of activity! It was a pleasure for my staff and I to meet you all and spend time with you that day. Hopefully see you next year! Best wishes, Hugo

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We came upon Quinta da Bica as it was near our Villa and we thought we would go and check it out. That was the best decision we made during the holiday. We were treated fantastically by everyone. JoAnne, Hugo and Thomas were all very helpful, informative and kind. I honestly never thought I would see 3 generations from one family quad biking! The swim in lake was perfect and incredibly scenic.The grandparents were incredibly brave and we got to give our three children a lifelong memory that would have been impossible without their grandparents. Our children were made very welcome, especially as one of our children is autistic, another a chatterbox (Thomas, you were very patient with our Thomas and his constant questions about the horses, cats and dogs) and another scared of anything with more than 2 legs.Our 3 children went home filthy, tired and absolutely buzzing, declaring "BEST DAY EVER!"

Hi Alison, thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am very happy that you and your family, particularly the children had such a good time. It is a very relaxed atmosphere here and we enjoy meeting people of all ages and love to make them feel welcome. Would be lovely to see you all again in the future! Best wishes, Hugo

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Wanted to see a bit more of Portugal away from the beaches and booked this as it seemed a good days craic.

Was staying in Villamoura which is about 45 minutes in transport supplied at 7.50 euro which was very reasonable given the distance. Joanne rang the day before to let me have the pick up details and everything was well organised.

Arrived not knowing what to expect but no worries Joanne is very friendly and helpful (hope the arm is getting better) who helped with the forms, deposits. No hassle at all.

Met Hugo who is a sound man and very friendly, went over the safety and away we went through some beautiful parklands and hill tracks. Brilliant especially the dip in the freshwater lake.
Hugo is a brilliant host and knows all the places to see the goats etc.

Quads are big, stable and fast enough for the pathways. It even had a spare towel for the swim in the lake and for bags etc.

When we got back Joanne sorted deposits with no problem and the taxi took me back to Villamoura with no problems.

Very friendly relaxed people and a brilliant way to spend 3 hours. I'll be back for the half day run someday!!

My tip would be to book this directly with Joanne as the Tour shops may add an additional fee.

QuadBikeAlbufeira, Owner at Hugo's Quad Bike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Hi Liam, thanks for your very positive review. Really glad you enjoyed your day, we all enjoyed your company and lively personality. Hope to see you some time again in the future! Best wishes, Hugo

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Absolutely superb day. The tour is spectacular and the dip in the freshwater lake was welcome after a long hot trek. All of this was wrapped up with a refreshing drink taking in the spectacular staff with friendly staff

Hi Dale, thanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your tour. Hope to see you next year again! Best wishes, Hugo