Open today: Closed
Brilliant for young childern

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gemmag98
via mobile
Great family friendly day out

Reviewed September 21, 2018
SUZANNE T
Norwich, United Kingdom

All reviews half price petting area bouncy castle value for money flying elephants free rides train ride reptile house plenty of picnic tables mini train ball pit guinea pigs year olds small rides older children animal food animal feed
Reviewed 1 week ago

well where do I start , firstly if you are disabled the car park is a good 200 yards from the entrance and you have to walk down the road as there are no paths , so it was a good job my wife had her mobility scooter other wise she would not have been able to go in
when we arrived the entrance it was having a new roof put on so there was scaffolding around the building now the path down the side is narrow and with the scaffolding it was dangerous , im an engineer and do health and safety every day and I would not have signed this work area off

The park its self is ok for young children any children over 12 may struggle to be entertained
The rides are old and dated with one man operating 2 rides so grand kids were getting bored having to wait for the operator to come and start the ride , the park as a whole need to be brought up to date
The café was a joke half the things we wanted from the menu they did not have even to the point of no hot chocolate on a cold day
over all would visit again NO not until there has been some vast improvements and updates
overall pettitts not a good day out for us I am afraid

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Pettitts yesterday and it was perfect for my little boy (3 years old), the park is small enough for them to walk around all day. The only downside I would say if you have a pushchair it might be hard to get around as it small stone/pebble path

All the rides are all included which is great as they can on the same ride unlimited times. The animal farm is small but great for toddlers

The staff were friendly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would firstly like to say to all that out less than good for this park, sort yourselves out. It's £45 for a family of 4
All the rides and the shows are included
The play area is massive and the children loved playing hid and seek.
The staff were all friendly
All the animals looked healthy
The cafe was not a rip off
The souvenir shop was nice and the fudge was very nice
The only criticism i had about the place was the arcade and grabbing machines, they are in need of modernizing all the mechanisms to accept all coins, and the grabbers need to had out a toy occasionally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best attraction we have been to for our daughters age (20 months) excellent layout, friendly staff and amazing decorations/attractions. Excellent mini train ride and not too busy to require queuing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first visit to Pettits and it was a really pleasant experience for me and my 18 month old. Entering the park, you are i greeted with a smile and friendly a chat from the lady on the admissions. The park has been really well looked after and I didn't come across any old and dilapidated rides as you often do at local park's. Its also really refreshing to feel like they aren't trying to squeeze every last penny out of you. The food and drink is reasonable and although there is no 'Exit through the Gift Shop' scenario, the gifts and toys are really reasonably priced. The checkout lady explained that they are priced so that the children can afford them with their pocket money, which is an awesome ethos! It was an off peak day so it was skeleton crew on however I didn't notice, each ride I stood beside someone was really quick to attend.
The animals looked well looked after and I loved the fact that you could get in and interact with the goats, sheep and chickens, my little girl loved it. A fantastic day out and I took advantage of the half price return offer the following week. Its a bit late this year but I will definitely be going back several times next year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited with our 3.5 year old and our 1 year old twins. The park was quiet which was great - we didn’t need to queue for anything. The staff were all very friendly and really helpful. They opened the rides as we approached them and engaged enthusiastically with our 3 year old making her day really fun. We saw the magic show and received a balloon animal, we watched the chicken show, played in the ‘construction area’, the outdoor soft play area and fed and petted the farm animals. The cafe was reasonably priced and the staff were nice. All in all we had a really good day and felt that we had good value for money (£40 for the 5 of us, the twins being free and the option of returning for half price another time if we kept our receipt) and could have stayed the entire day.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

We had such a lovely day here. We took my nearly 2 year old and there was so much that he could do & lots of rides he could go on. Definitely a hidden gem and we will be returning when we come to Great Yarmouth again. We ate in the cafe and the prices were reasonable and loved the little kids lunchbox meal deals that were available. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Lots for little ones to do. Train rides, fair ground rides, animals and entertainment, all included in the entry price. Plenty of picnic tables for you to take your own refreshments. Cafe has snacks available, but have to say it is very uninspiring and drab. The toilets could do with an upgrade and improved baby changing facilities. But overall a good day out. Once you have visited, your return visit is half price, during the same season.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I try to visit Pettitts every year. We visited as a group of 5 adults and 8 children. It is quite expensive to get in and I think it’s a shame 2 year olds are charged full price and not free like most attractions.
Anyway it was the last few days of the summer holidays so busy but not overwhelming. I really like that the rides are all included in the price. There’s loads to see and do. My children love the big slides and the ball area. I really don’t like the ball area I find it to be a bit grotty and unbearable on a hot day but the children love it and as long as they are scrubbed in the bath when they get home I wouldn’t stop them from going in! The sand construction bit is brilliant too. We always love the goats but we now avoid going in to the enclosure as they do try and eat your clothes and corner you if you’ve got food which can be a bit scary.
The clown man is doing his very best and it must be hard to have to try and fill the shoes of the other clown that has been there many years as he is so popular. We found his show a bit confusing but he is pleasant enough.
As always the train is a lovely thing to go on to make sure you see everything. Some of our party had a go at the crazy golf which didn’t seem to take very long.
The only real complaint I have is I ordered a cappuccino from the cafe and it was in a pre made cup so the staff just add water. It looked just like grimy filter coffee but I thought I would have it anyway but it was so disgusting as it was really sugary. I took it back and the lady serving said oh yes it’s got sugar in (35%!!!) I don’t like sugar in my coffee but it’s just a personal taste. It could have been dangerous to someone who had to avoid sugar for medical reasons. I think the staff should be aware that these drinks contain sugar and can tell people ordering.
On the whole a lovely day out.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Had a great day here,from 11 until they shut at 5. Our boys aged 4 and 6 loved it. Most rides are free including 9 hole crazy golf,and booked online so got a discount. Dave doughnut put on a good show for the kids and chatted for ages when we spotted walking about,smashing chap.
It's good you get half price admission on future visits in the same year. We're going back October half term.
Would recommend if you've got young children.