“Re-charge your batteries at this beautiful retreat!”
Review of Villa de Zoysa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pitiwella
Villa de Zoysa
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have just returned home after my second stay at The Villa de Zoysa and was just as impressed as my first visit one year ago. Sri Lanka is my favourite place in Asia and by staying here I was able to gain an authentic experience unique to the country I was in. The laid back hospitality makes it easy to relax and the communal dining is great for meeting new people and creating friendships. Morning yoga is energising and prepares you for the day ahead, along with fabulous healthy food you will soon feel rejuvenated. A must stay for anyone who enjoys learning about a different culture and has an interest in yoga. Not your average holiday!

Georgina, UK

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I spent a week at the Villa de Zoysa in December 2011. The hosts Devinda and Susan were extremely welcoming and treated me like a friend visiting. There was great yoga twice daily and on my birthday we had a special dinner, including a birthday cake and songs from a local band. It was perfect. I can warmly recommend this place!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Villa de Zoysa is a magical place - beautiful villa with great ambience, excellent food, competent yoga teachers and the most wonderful, caring host Devinda. The place exceeded all my expectations. I was very sad to leave but I am hoping to go back there this year again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Lovely hospitality, beautiful ambience and a fantastic host that makes you feel welcome and at home! Meet amazing people at the best bargain in Sri lanka

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I visited Srilanka for the first time last year and spent 2 months at Villa De Zoysa.
The environment / great hospitality and extended help from the owner really made my time special in Srilanka.
Yoga classes were very enjoyable, we worked with experienced teachers and the classes were suitable for all levels. The food was a bliss!
i recommend this retreat to everyone who like to feel at home while on holiday.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Visited Villa De Zoysa in September 2011 on the recommendation of my daughter who had stayed there whilst volunteering at The Rosie May Home. Needed a relaxing holiday and Villa De Zoysa delivered 100%. Food was exceptional - freshly prepared with local ingredients. Meals are taken with other guests, so you quickly develop new friendships.
The yoga instructor was very patient and catered for beginners and the vastly more experienced!
The villa is beautiful and you can loose hours just sitting on the veranda reading or doing absolutely nothing but watch the world go by!!
A totally relaxing break, made perfect by Devinda's fantastic hospitality. Hope to visit again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have literally just returned from a week at Villa de Zoysa and we had the best time ever!
The place is just beautiful and so so relaxing, the food is fabulous, and the owners Devinda and Susan could not have been more helpful. The yoga was great you get to do 3 hours a day split into two sessions and the teacher Fernando was amazing. You eat as a group and after a couple of days we had become a real little family, everyone was so so lovely. I can't reccommend this place enough and wish sri lanka was closer so i could get there more often!

Room Tip: ask for one of the deluxe upstairs rooms we had room 3 they are much much nicer