“Consistently excellent food”

Yeung Sing Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Bingham
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A Hotel and Chinese Restaurant in the heart of the Vale of Belvoir in the beautiful town of Bingham. The hotel has 15 quality, mid-priced rooms that are perfect for visitors with local families, business or on a holiday in the area. The restaurant has been established for 24 years and is considered the best in the region. The kitchen at the Yeung Sing restaurant is the home of the Aromatic Duck which continues to be a favourite on the menu.
Newark-on-trent, United Kingdom
“Consistently excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant on many occasions and the staff are always friendly and the food is consistently excellent I would highly recommend this for any occasion

Nigel R, Owner at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Eamonnred,

Many, many thanks for your kind words. We are encouraged by your review.

Consistency in the quality of the food we deliver to our customers is of prime importance to me and my team and I am thankful for your acknowledgement.

Warm regards,

Nigel & the team

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Take away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We visited the restaurant a couple of years ago and was not impressed and didn't return. However due to commitments we needed to grab a take away so thought we would give it a g0 . The young lady at front of house was welcoming and although busy acknowledged us and took our order a few minutes later. The wait was reasonable although somewhere to sit and wait rather than standing around the doorway would be welcome. The food was very good, hot and tasty although slightly on the pricey side, which would not deter me from visiting again but maybe not so often. I'll definitely give it another go!

• Visited December 2013
Nigel R, Owner at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Hello Sprogsmum,

Thank you so much for your pleasant and positive review.

We are glad you returned and enjoyed our food. We are a little more expensive than other local take-aways and are happy that you appreciate the difference in quality.

There is usually casual seating but this was moved to make way for more tables for the busy Christmas period. After New Year this will be back to normal.

We really appreciate your custom and comments,

Nigel and team Yeung Sing
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Back on top form”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Earlier this year I left a less than glowing review after a disappointing evening. As it has always been a family favourite prior to that, we went for a family Christmas meal. The restaurant was ver busy and an enormous party arrived at the same time as us. We feared the worst.

How wrong can you be! After a slightly slow start with our drinks order, the evening was perfect. Delicious food served by friendly, efficient and professional staff. The young lady on front of house was particularly welcoming and we all felt that we had had a real treat.

Whatever has changed since our last visit, it's great and we will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013
Nigel R, Owner at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Rosemary,

It was lovely to see you back!

We are really pleased that you returned, had such a good evening and found the time to write a review. That you found your evening at the Yeung Sing to be a real treat simply makes it all worth while.

Thank you for your optimism, support and for helping keep us busy. It's lovely people like that you make the world go round that little bit better.

Warm regards,

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anniversary celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit to this restaurant and what a fab night! Lovely atmosphere on the Friday jazz night! Great food and above all! Very friendly staff! Shall do it again soon!

Nigel R, Owner at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Ricky,

Wow, congratulations! I wish I had been there to welcome and congratulate you on your Anniversary.

Your review is warm and generous, we are grateful for you taking the time to write it. It is encouraging to my staff and I thank you, sincerely.

I wish you many more great dining experiences and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to the Yeung Sing.

With regards,

Broughton Astley, United Kingdom
“Yeung Sing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I found the food to of good quality. It was a very nice environment in to eat in and when I went they had a special do on. Overall I had a good experience at the Yeung Sing restaurant and found them to be very accommodating. Its been given a 3 star rating from me as I found the drinks we ordered were very slow to be delivered and we had to chase them up about it.

Nigel R, Owner at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Dear James,

Many thanks for your lovely review. Sounds like you enjoyed our super Jazz Night!

We're glad you found the food and restaurant to be of a high standard. We pride ourselves on the quality of the food and service and always seek to make improvements. The barman was off for a family event that night for so it looks like bar service suffered a little, please accept my apology and take my word that this is as unusual as a frog in a desert.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Regards,