“The Best in Nottingham”

Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Bingham
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A Hotel and Chinese Restaurant in the heart of the Vale of Belvoir in the beautiful town of Bingham. The hotel has 15 quality, mid-priced rooms that are perfect for visitors with local families, business or on a holiday in the area. The restaurant has been established for 24 years and is considered the best in the region. The kitchen at the Yeung Sing restaurant is the home of the Aromatic Duck which continues to be a favourite on the menu.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Unique experience - amazing food , fantastic decor, great ambiance and above all great staff. In comparison to Chinese Restaurants in London a gift in terms of price.

Yeung_Sing, Owner at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Hello Catman,

Again, a warm thank you from the team for your kind review. We love that you enjoyed the restaurant so much and appreciated both our ambiance and food. Always a great pleasure to see you.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have eaten in the restaurant several times and love it every time. I travel to visit friends in Bingham and always eat there. I am looking forward to going back next summer.

Yeung_Sing, Owner at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Elbalita, a warm thank you for your kind review. We love welcoming friends and family of our locals and look forward to entertaining and feeding you again next year!

With thanks,

Reviewed October 22, 2012

stayed in hotel for a weekend, room excellent, breakfast excellent and lots of it, owner very friendly restaurant excellent and reasonably priced highly recommended,will go again.

JOHN and JOAN

1  Thank jonijoan
Yeung_Sing, Owner at Yeung Sing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you John and Joan, you are too kind!

This is what we are here for, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and of course you will receive a warm welcome next time you are over.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been going to 'Tommy's' ever since I moved to Bingham (20 years ago), and I was rather worried when I heard it had changed hands. I have friends from all over the country who loved to eat there: I think some of them only visit me so they can go for a Chinese meal. However, I went for my first meal under the new management this week and I am relieved to say the food is as good as ever. If you want really excellent Chinese food in the Nottinghamshire area, then Yeung Sing is still the place to find it.

1  Thank Bingham_Geoff

Hi Geoff,

When Tommy left I told him that my success would be measured by his pride in the continued success of the restaurant, the food has to be excellent and I am delighted to read your comments. We really, really take pride in the quality of the food, the entertainment and great atmosphere hopefully makes it the perfect evening.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The food was excellent.The staff very attentive and friendly and the atmosphere great on a very busy Friday night.Definitely somewhere to try and I'm sure like us you will want to visit again.

2  Thank Ernie W

Hello Ernie,

It was a pleasure to have you and your lovely wife stay with us. I certainly appreciated your company at the bar late in the evening.

We have a new TripAdvisor page for the hotel now: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g1932265-d3487379-Reviews-The_Bingham_Townhouse-Bingham_Nottinghamshire_England.html

We ended up calling it the Bingham Townhouse, The Buttercross name we felt was to be kept back for something more intimate, a health spa on the premises perhaps...

Thank you for your warm comments on Trip Advisor.