“fantastic find”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
cheddar
“fantastic find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Traditional Umbrian restaurant run by Luigi and Chiara.pasta lovingly made by mama,vegetables and chicken grown by Papa also truffles and wild asparagus foraged in woods which are also home to wild boar and deer which also feature on menu.
An absolutely fabulous restaurant with a welcome as warm as their very tradional wood oven
I cannot praise it enough, will be returning!!!

• Visited September 2012

Formentera, Spain
“Did I say WOW?””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

A local friend of mine took me for dinner there while I visited Umbria this spring. It`s in an small village and it takes you a bit to arrive but after I tried the food, then i know why....

The quality of the food was excellent,incredibly fresh (all is freshly prepared ),tasty and delicious, an explosion of flavors awaits you at this restaurant. I didn't resist to try all the plates of our table and each one was simply wonderful.

The decor and ambiance was nice with a superb service. In summer you can eat in a lovely relaxing terrace full of plants and flowers (almost like in a movie) and inside they have got a fire place so must be also quite nice in winter time.

The staff were very friendly and profesional.they seemed to truly care if you enjoyed their food, which also is a nice sign.

I just can say I have tried different restaurants in Italy but Semiramide was by far the best.

I will definately come back my next visit!

• Visited June 2012