“If you love adventure then go for it...”

Nature Discovery Tours
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Grabouw
More attraction details
Owner description: Nature Discovery is a unique concept in eco-tourism that offers a gateway to some of the most spectacular and inspiring mountain and valley scenery in the world. Located within the Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve, Nature Discovery offers families and friends an opportunity to explore and appreciate this magnificent biodiversity from a unique perspective – hiking on wheels!Guided and self-drive vehicles are available, including High quality Quad bikes sturdy four-wheel all terrain vehicles, especially adapted for eco trails, and electric two-wheeled off-road Segways®. M.T.B. E Bikes for all the family,electrically assisted mountain Bikes though our nature reserves
Cape Town Central, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you love adventure then go for it...”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

It was a fabulous experience. My God, I just loved quad biking through the zigzag pathways and kayaking at Nature Discovery. Staff is excellent and highly cooperative. I loved everything about them but they forgot to offer us refreshment which bothered me. :( However, it was a mind-blowing experience. We have already decided to revisit this amazing place. Cheers!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sami9992013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Experience !”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have had a 3,5 hours quad biking trip with Nature Discovery, and it was really a great time. Our guide was very nice and helping, and gave me very good advice as I was a beginner. He also offered us a delicious coffee and cookies in the middle of nowhere. My brother has also had a great time even though he was already a confirmed rider. Great landscapes (with fantastic views over Cape Town) with comments from our guide. I already plan to have the 2-days trip with them when my other brother comes to visit me !

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Damepetitpouez
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience for everyone - Loved every minute.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We loved our 2nd annual quad bike adventure. As a family of 6 including small children, Nature Discovery and particularly Brian were extremely welcoming and fun-loving. Having had a superb half day outing last winter we were looking forward to a repeat adventure in 2013 and it was truly fabulous. Its now going to be our regular family tradition. Stunning landscape, great equipment and professional, friendly people. Many thanks

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Helena S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Not to miss”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've spent an entire day with Brian touring in the Elgin Valley.
Fabulous sights & explanations. Brian is an expert in organic farming. He will teach you a lot a things regarding nature !
Equipment in an impeccable state & well maintained.
We used 230 or 250 cc motorbikes (I am no expert :-) ), great bikes.

Anyways : A experience to share with others & to reiterate.
I shall return with my friends & family for a 2 or 3 day adventure tour.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pierre L
Grabouw, South Africa
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Tour on Ebikes”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had an adventurous experience through the nature reserve on the daringly fast E-bikes. For anyone seeking an adrenalin rush, this is for you. Brian certainly knows the trails and his equipment like a true professional.

Visited January 2013