BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
Cap Maison(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
$447
Royalton Saint Lucia(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
$781
TripAdvisor
$1,065
$609
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
$60
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
$116
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
$274
$107
$183
$172
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$102
$206
$178
$525
$243
2,640 results
All reviewsle sportbody holidayspa treatmentstao restaurantpiano barcariblue restaurantwellness centrecommunal tabletai chifitness classescariblue windowsgolf lessonsluxury ocean view roomsolo travellerwater sportsincluded treatmentspersonal training
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We spent 10 nights here for honeymoon & loved every minute. It is an amazing resort & while we expected it to be really good, we didn't realise just how amazing it would be.

Highlights

Food is amazing, lots of healthy options, everything home cooked daily. There is plenty choice, so no problems with variety. All restaurants are really nice, Tao is lovely for that little bit of extra service.

We loved afternoon tea, really nice time of the evening when the resort winds down, thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the terrace having afternoon tea followed by some sparkling cava while watching the sunset- bliss!!!

The spa is fabulous, the daily inclusive treatments were total heaven. These treatments are full 1 hour treatments with qualified therapists.

The service is exceptional. Every single staff member that we came across was friendly, professional & really went the extra mile for us- they really do know how to treat guests.

Piano bar- we went here every evening for a pre dinner drink & listened to the piano man do his magic, so enjoyable.

One of the main things that we enjoyed about the resort is that it is not too big or too small. There are numerous other all inclusive resorts nearby, with lots more restaurants/ bars / night clubs etc... howeverTheBody Holiday was perfect for us- lots of variety without being too big, but not so small that everyone knows you.

When researching resorts online it can be hard to decide what a resort will really be like when you get there- but trust me this resort is just perfect- no complaints whatsoever & can't wait to return someday.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Miss_MC_CM
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Absolutely above and beyond all our expectations!! We were treated like the most important people in the world! We had an amazing wedding with NO stress. The staff is spectacular, the resort is stunning, the spa is out of this world and the food, ahhhh, the food was divine!!!! I have no negatives to report!! Everything was extravagant and luxurious.... We are definitely spoiled after this vacation! We also had the opportunity to meet the owners of the resort, and they are very down to earth and caring people!! Way to go LeSport.... We will be coming back!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank kstarrp
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband I went for 10 days for our honeymoon at the beginning of October. A couple of days were a washout because of the rain, but most days the weather was perfect. The journey to the hotel can be very tedious and nauseating because of the mountains (it took us almost 2 hours to get to the hotel from the airport). The airport itself is very vrowded and outdates with long wait lines. However, the resort:

Check-in: Fabulous! Greeted with a drink and escorted straight up to our room without even going to the reception.

Room: Decent size, and nicely done up with towel swans and fresh flowers for us. There were ants on one wall and I was a little annoyed about that, but they didn't venture around the floor, our bed or any of our things so it never bothered us. I wasn't very happy with the lack of a bathtub or that at certain angles the shower would flood the bathroom. But I'm being nit picky. The multiple jets were nice. And really we were rarely in the room or shower. It's clean, not luxurious is the best way to describe it.

Service: Beyond fabulous! Staff don't treat it as a job but make it their own responsibility to go out of their way and get you whatever you want. On the beach, they're there even before you can dig your flag into the sand. Always with a smile and some spunk!

Facilities and activities: Sooooo many activities, and as others have mentioned, you can do as much or as little. My husband did a lot - beach volleyball, water volleyball, archery etc. I lazed on the beach and drank pina coladas. Snorkeling was fun though and we also took the paid snorkeling trip to the pitons (worth it in my opinion). The evening entertainment usually had good bands, but people retire early and it wasn't very lively. The complimentary boat trip was fun - when they got short of rum on the boat, someone from the hotel actually swam up to the boat when it was close to the hotel with bottles of rum! Great customer service I'd say! Be careful in the rains, because outdoor staircases get slippery (staff often stands around to remind you of that) - it's common sense though.

Food: It's sad that it's so hard to get reservations at Tao. But call reception at 7:30 a.m. to book two days in advance, and then go pick up your reservation card from them later. Great food that you won't regret making the extra effort for! Even better service. Grilling station food was pretty good as were the traditional British dishes like scones and cucumber sandwiches for tea. Cariblue was really good for ala carte too. Just one thing I didn't like - the Indian and Thai lunch buffets at Cariblue. They weren't very authentic or good. This was the only unexciting food though throughout our trip. Italian buffet was great. But then if you don't like something, just hop over to the grill for lunch.

Drinks: Well made and generous. Do try the peach martinis - we really enjoyed those. Lots of Pimms punch going around.

Spa: Fabulous treatments and probably the best massages we've ever had (and we've had quite a few). There was just one new girl that we didn't like. Loved the full body, hand and feet (which is more like legs and arms), back and shoulders etc. Hydrotherapy was not for me (you gotta do acrobatics yourself in front of a spray which isn't very relaxing).

We took the chopper ride to the airport on the way back, and it's a good (though expensive) once in a lifetime opportunity - atleast for us.

All things considered, this was the best vacation of our lives! Good food, amazing activities and facilities and the best staff ever.

Room Tip: The views from ocean facing are beautiful Not sure that you actually need oceanfront since it takes no time to get to the beach anyway.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank holidayzing
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We loved this holiday. It was our second visit, we were last here in 2007 and were keen to see the results of the refurbishment. It is wonderful.
Simply couldn't fault the food or service.
Spa treatments very good (not quite as good as I've had in the Shangri La's and other hotels of a similar standard in terms of ambience but still ok).
The only reason we haven't given it 5 stars is because the air con could have been better and despite an upgrade the rooms were on the small side. Mosquitos are awful so they also need to up the fog from once a week to daily. Almost everyone we met were affected by them.
In any case, if you are considering booking this holiday just do it. You will not be disappointed. Great for couples, singles and families with older kids.

Room Tip: Upgrade if you can
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dnanicetravels
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my first ever solo holiday and I was not disappointed. Although my Virgin Flight was delayed by 24 hours it did not detract from what was a superb holiday. Am very well travelled through business but I booked this retreat on the recommendation of a friend to really unwind.
As an active person I enjoyed archery, windsurfing, kayaking, cycling, spinning, the gym, snorkelling, walking all inclusive in the price. My only extra was a day trip to walk up the Piton Volcanoe ($100) and that was a terrific day out .
I enjoyed the really great food, the daily massage therapies were fantastic and there is just enough space here to have time on your own or be social if you want. Most evenings I enjoyed dinner with a number of people and had a truly relaxing time and even went out to the 'Gros Islet' party night with a number of younger guests some of the staff.
The sunsets are idyllic (watch them from the jacuzzi with a lime dacheri) the service is impeccable. The rooms and facilities are first class.
You'd need to be a pretty negative person to find fault with this place. I'd recommend it for solos, couples or really anyone that enjoys being pampered! A truly relaxing holiday and with the package I bought very, very reasonable.

Room Tip: Double check there is no building work going on near your room as this resort is constantly improving.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo