The BodyHoliday is a unique resort offering people a unique experience. A complete cycle of health/fitness, diet and treatments from mainstream facials to body treatments, to more holisitc approaches.
Upon arrival you are given a programme of treatments for the duration of your stay, daily drop-in classes that start from 7am offering a wide variety of choices from the early morning walks to Pigeon Island, to body Circus, to Archery to meditation. It's worth looking through the programme located in your rooms on your first day to see what's happening and when.
The treatment programme you are given tries to involve you in as many spa treatments as possible. However no one is forced to take a class or treatment if they do not wish to participate, or are uable to on health grounds. Treatments can be changed to suit individuals.
Everyone is treated like an individual during their stay, even in the drop-in classess, a hard thing to pull-off with varying ages and abilities per class and only one instuctor.
Your relaxation begins to unravel at a pace to suit you, and because you're having fun and learning something new on an almost hour-by-hour basis, you begin to unwind without even trying!
A relaxed ambiance is evidant with many people coming & going to classes/treatments on a regular basis throughout the day.
The food is excellent with many tastes and diets catered for from wheat-free, Soya milks, gluten-free, organic salads and vegetables fresh fish and often dishes taste 'home-made'.
Clients are varied, with many couples, friends and solo travellers visiting at one time. You can rent single rooms and also share the combined tables during meal times should you wish to meet new people. Equally, the resort is big enough to have some quiet time alone should you wish to do this.
With so many people returning to this resort on a regular basis, and consistanly good comments from visitors, get there while you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BodyHoliday - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your BodyHoliday Saint Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- BodyHoliday Saint Lucia St. Lucia/Cap Estate