Cap Maison
Royalton Saint Lucia(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
$781
getaroom.com
$1,065
$747
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
$60
Hotels.com
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
$110
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
$274
$97
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$96
Orbitz.com
$294
$288
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$105
$102
$206
$178
Hotels.com
Villa Ocean View(Cap Estate)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe cliffnaked fishermanrooftop poolrock maisonbeach barvilla suitebeach packagerodney bayour honeymoonst luciaprivate yachtsecluded beachglass of champagnemosquito netboutique hotelfull kitchenliving room
Reviewed October 22, 2010

My wife and I had gotten married at Cap Masion on 10-10-10 and we had the MOST wonderful experience with it. The location was truly breathtaking and the staff were perfect, went above an beyond, WAY ABOVE. Located on a cliff with amazing views and incredible sunsets you couldn't ask for more. The grounds were kept very tidy and the friendly staff were very attentive. The food at the Clif restaurant was just heaven, we had a hard time choosing the menu items that we wanted to try. Too much good food and not enough time to try them all. The chef gets 5 stars from us without a second thought. I'm having a hard time trying to put into words how everyone that was a part of our experience made our wedding everything that we wanted and more. We even went back for our 1 week anniversary just because we loved it so much. I've already planned on us going back for our 1 year anniversary.

I would DEFINITELY recommend anyone that is wanting to get married on St. Lucia that Cap Masion is the only place you should do it. The pictures will turn out better than you can imagine from all the amazing views around the grounds and the guests will be totally amazed by the food/drink and of course the wedding cake. Also the gazebo is overlooking the ocean and is the perfect size and look for your destination wedding. Not only did the folks at Cap Masion go above and beyond our expectations but they kept coming back to us asking what more they could do for us.... Now if that's not service I don't know what is.

Ross Stevenson, Mathew and Dey from Cap Masion I would like to thank you along with your staff of wonderful individuals from the bottom of my heart for making my wife and I's special day an experience that we will never forget. And we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Mr. & Mrs. Builta

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rbuilta
RossCS, Manager at Cap Maison, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2010

Thank you both very much for taking the time to write your review following your wedding day with us at Cap Maison and we were delighted to be part of your special day!

We look forward to welcoming you both back for your 1st Anniversary next year!

Kind Regards

Ross

Ross Stevenson
General Manager - Cap Maison

Reviewed October 19, 2010

We stayed here for a week in a garden room and loved every minute. The setting is simply stunning. The 2 main pools were always fairly quiet, having so many private roof pools is ideal. We ate at The Cliff Restaurant 5 out of 7 nights and with the exception of 1 night the food was excellent. I would not advise you venture next door to The TAO restaurant at Le Sport. It was very disappointing and not to the same standard at The Cliff. I would try and get a package with breakfast included as otherwise it is $25 per person. Make sure you go to the 'Jump up' on Friday night in Gros Inslet, it is great fun!.A lovely hotel for a relaxing week in the sun with charming staff that I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Fairmont123
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Though the cab ride from the major airport on the south end of the island to the property of Cap Maison was long (1 1/2 hours) it was worth every minute. We had a junior villa suite which had a pool and veranda (where we spent tons of time) with gorgeous view of the ocean. The property is on a cliff and there are steps to the small (but nice) beach area. The restaurant was first rate. (We were disappointed the two times we didn't eat there.) Everyone strives to make your visit enjoyable, starting with complimentary bubbly on arrival. Double check on all reservations (spa, special zip line deck, etc.) as us and others found that there were some hiccups in scheduling. We felt private and secluded and appreciate that we could keep in touch with our kids via the wireless internet.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Camille45
RossCS, Manager at Cap Maison, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time spent with us at Cap Maison and the beautiful island that is St Lucia

Ross

Ross Stevenson

Reviewed September 30, 2010

My husband and I found this place for our honeymoon after reviewing several others on the island of Saint Lucia as well. We could not have been more pleased with our choice and believe it was one of the best places we have ever stayed in our lives. The scenery is breathtaking and resort is quaint and charming. The restaurant, The Cliff at Cap, is fantastic. We ate there 5 out of 7 nights. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating and will set up any activities for you on the island during your stay. We also had several spa treatments and were very impressed. The activities you can do right from the hotel are great as well, we did a sunset cruise on the private boat that was great. We also enjoyed snorkeling and kyaking right from the beach and both we great! We cannot wait to go back sometime soon!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank meggem07
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Loved my holiday. i tend to splurge and visit different resorts off and on. I loved every moment of Cap maison.,
FANTASTIC restaurant and food. Hotel resembles a spanish style housing and its just simply beautiful. What i enjoyed most was that i AUTOMATICALLY received a 3 day rental in my Holiday package from AL-Rentals.Com. Inquire about that. MAde my explorations much more affordable and saved me tons on the cost of tours.
should not be rated as a 5 star but 5 diamond resort in my opinion.
BTW. the beach which the hotel sits on was filmed in the most recent bachelor TV show. Smugglers Cove. IT was an old pirate hide away.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple