Cap Maison
Royalton Saint Lucia(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
$781
TripAdvisor
$1,065
$762
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
$60
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
$116
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
$274
$97
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$96
Orbitz.com
$310
$285
Hotels.com
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$102
$206
$178
Travelocity
$525
$243
All reviewsthe cliffnaked fishermanrooftop poolrock maisonbeach barvilla suitebeach packagerodney bayour honeymoonst luciaprivate yachtsecluded beachglass of champagnemosquito netboutique hotelfull kitchenliving room
Reviewed September 30, 2010

My husband and I found this place for our honeymoon after reviewing several others on the island of Saint Lucia as well. We could not have been more pleased with our choice and believe it was one of the best places we have ever stayed in our lives. The scenery is breathtaking and resort is quaint and charming. The restaurant, The Cliff at Cap, is fantastic. We ate there 5 out of 7 nights. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating and will set up any activities for you on the island during your stay. We also had several spa treatments and were very impressed. The activities you can do right from the hotel are great as well, we did a sunset cruise on the private boat that was great. We also enjoyed snorkeling and kyaking right from the beach and both we great! We cannot wait to go back sometime soon!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank meggem07
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Loved my holiday. i tend to splurge and visit different resorts off and on. I loved every moment of Cap maison.,
FANTASTIC restaurant and food. Hotel resembles a spanish style housing and its just simply beautiful. What i enjoyed most was that i AUTOMATICALLY received a 3 day rental in my Holiday package from AL-Rentals.Com. Inquire about that. MAde my explorations much more affordable and saved me tons on the cost of tours.
should not be rated as a 5 star but 5 diamond resort in my opinion.
BTW. the beach which the hotel sits on was filmed in the most recent bachelor TV show. Smugglers Cove. IT was an old pirate hide away.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TravelKing99
Reviewed August 21, 2010

As a 14 year old in a family with a 11 year old boy my father and I are the main vacation planners. I am so glad that we stumbeled along this gem. We were here for about a week on the Cap It All Off Package. All of our food was included and we are so happy that it was. The restaurant (Cliff at Cap) was so delicious. The waiters and waitresses knew our names and treated us like friends. I highly suggest the pork belly with squid for it is one of the most delicious things I have every eaten. The location is beatutiful and I wish I was still there. My family and I stayed in an oceanfront villa with a private pool. It really was ocean view and it was just steps away from EVERYTHING! The main pool was gorgeous as was the champange zip line terrace and the spanish courtyard pool. Sadly while we were there due to a storm the beach was small but still beautiful and the service at the beach was terriffic. On the other hand the front desk was very helpful with aranging a free shuttle to a different larger white sand beach and any other excursions you my be interested in. Now, I am working on a vacation to turks and caicos and I am worried that no resort will be any where as good as Cap Maison! The only advice I have for someone considering vacationing at Cap Maison is DO IT!!!! You won't be disapointed!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank teenonvaca
Reviewed August 17, 2010

First of all we travelled by helicopter, if there are 2 of you travelling to the North of the island it is a complete false economy to get a taxi and it is a wonderful way to arrive after an 11 hour flight from Gatwick.

We were greeted at Cap Maison with a smile, a glass of champagne and a cold towel. We were taken straight to our villa with rooftop pool (Glory Cedar) and our luggage was delivered within 2 hours. The villa was incredible, 2 large balconies plus a huge roof terrace with plunge pool. We had pre ordered a fridge pack, this was ready and waiting with all the basics you would need plus a few naughty treats. There are no local shops so we had these fridge packs delivered every few days throughout our 2 week stay.

The beds are 7ft and the bathrooms are gorgeous with Acqua Di Parma products. A large TV in the sitting room with surround sound and a large TV in bedroom with Ipod dock. There is a food centre with ice maker in the kitchen and dishwasher, there is a cooker too although I didn't go near it!

The hotel complex is beautiful, the grounds are lovely and there are 2 communal pools, the walk down to the beach is steep but first thing in the morning when it gets the sun is really stunning.

Unbeknown to me my boyfriend was planning to propose whilst we were away, the staff could not have been more helpful and accomodating. Whenever they called the room to help him execute his plan they used the code word 'Spa' and pretended to me it was regarding the appointments he had made. The hotel helped to arrange an executive car (BMW X5) to pick us up and take us round to The Landings Hotel where the hotel boat 'Cap Maison 1' is moored, this is a 60ft Searay and is amazing. The captain was waiting to take us for our private charter at sunset the length of the island to the most incredible restaurant called Rainforest Hideaway. This restaurant can only be reached by boat but is most definitely worth it. Thanks to the hotels co-ordination the captain had been given the ring box and knew the proposal would happen on the return journey. Another executive car (Audi Q7) was waiting to take us back to Cap. When we arrived back to our villa the staff had stayed late to cover our ENTIRE villa with rose petals in heart shapes, arrange all our towels in to swans and generally make the most romantic environment that was possible. Beautiful.

The next morning we had a private breakfast on the deck below The Cliff, it's true the zip line is a myth which meant one very nice young man was running up and down the stairs to bring us our 4 course breakfast. Was so beautiful and once again the hotel made it very special.

We did go in to Rodney Bay, Big Chef was our favourite restaurant by far.

Very sad to leave and would 100% recommend to anyone.

...I said yes by the way.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FulhamCaroline
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Cap Maison was the perfect choice for our honeymoon. The hotel is an excellent example of great customer service and a wonderful location. Our room was perfect and we felt at home with all of the amenities in the room. The restaurant staff was able to accommodate my wife because she doesn't eat red meat. We went to Rodney Bay one night to try the food outside and we realized that we had been spoiled at the hotel and ended up eating the rest of the meals at the hotel. The beach was perfect for a honeymoon couple because it was private. We felt as though we were the only couple there and we loved the secluded feel, especially during our honeymoon.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple