Cap Maison
Royalton Saint Lucia(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
$781
TripAdvisor
$1,065
$762
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
$60
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
$116
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
$97
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$96
Orbitz.com
$294
Hotels.com
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$102
$206
Villa Ocean View(Cap Estate)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsthe cliffnaked fishermanrooftop poolrock maisonbeach barvilla suitebeach packagerodney bayour honeymoonst luciaprivate yachtsecluded beachglass of champagnemosquito netboutique hotelfull kitchenliving room
Reviewed August 21, 2010

As a 14 year old in a family with a 11 year old boy my father and I are the main vacation planners. I am so glad that we stumbeled along this gem. We were here for about a week on the Cap It All Off Package. All of our food was included and we are so happy that it was. The restaurant (Cliff at Cap) was so delicious. The waiters and waitresses knew our names and treated us like friends. I highly suggest the pork belly with squid for it is one of the most delicious things I have every eaten. The location is beatutiful and I wish I was still there. My family and I stayed in an oceanfront villa with a private pool. It really was ocean view and it was just steps away from EVERYTHING! The main pool was gorgeous as was the champange zip line terrace and the spanish courtyard pool. Sadly while we were there due to a storm the beach was small but still beautiful and the service at the beach was terriffic. On the other hand the front desk was very helpful with aranging a free shuttle to a different larger white sand beach and any other excursions you my be interested in. Now, I am working on a vacation to turks and caicos and I am worried that no resort will be any where as good as Cap Maison! The only advice I have for someone considering vacationing at Cap Maison is DO IT!!!! You won't be disapointed!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank teenonvaca
Reviewed August 17, 2010

First of all we travelled by helicopter, if there are 2 of you travelling to the North of the island it is a complete false economy to get a taxi and it is a wonderful way to arrive after an 11 hour flight from Gatwick.

We were greeted at Cap Maison with a smile, a glass of champagne and a cold towel. We were taken straight to our villa with rooftop pool (Glory Cedar) and our luggage was delivered within 2 hours. The villa was incredible, 2 large balconies plus a huge roof terrace with plunge pool. We had pre ordered a fridge pack, this was ready and waiting with all the basics you would need plus a few naughty treats. There are no local shops so we had these fridge packs delivered every few days throughout our 2 week stay.

The beds are 7ft and the bathrooms are gorgeous with Acqua Di Parma products. A large TV in the sitting room with surround sound and a large TV in bedroom with Ipod dock. There is a food centre with ice maker in the kitchen and dishwasher, there is a cooker too although I didn't go near it!

The hotel complex is beautiful, the grounds are lovely and there are 2 communal pools, the walk down to the beach is steep but first thing in the morning when it gets the sun is really stunning.

Unbeknown to me my boyfriend was planning to propose whilst we were away, the staff could not have been more helpful and accomodating. Whenever they called the room to help him execute his plan they used the code word 'Spa' and pretended to me it was regarding the appointments he had made. The hotel helped to arrange an executive car (BMW X5) to pick us up and take us round to The Landings Hotel where the hotel boat 'Cap Maison 1' is moored, this is a 60ft Searay and is amazing. The captain was waiting to take us for our private charter at sunset the length of the island to the most incredible restaurant called Rainforest Hideaway. This restaurant can only be reached by boat but is most definitely worth it. Thanks to the hotels co-ordination the captain had been given the ring box and knew the proposal would happen on the return journey. Another executive car (Audi Q7) was waiting to take us back to Cap. When we arrived back to our villa the staff had stayed late to cover our ENTIRE villa with rose petals in heart shapes, arrange all our towels in to swans and generally make the most romantic environment that was possible. Beautiful.

The next morning we had a private breakfast on the deck below The Cliff, it's true the zip line is a myth which meant one very nice young man was running up and down the stairs to bring us our 4 course breakfast. Was so beautiful and once again the hotel made it very special.

We did go in to Rodney Bay, Big Chef was our favourite restaurant by far.

Very sad to leave and would 100% recommend to anyone.

...I said yes by the way.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FulhamCaroline
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Cap Maison was the perfect choice for our honeymoon. The hotel is an excellent example of great customer service and a wonderful location. Our room was perfect and we felt at home with all of the amenities in the room. The restaurant staff was able to accommodate my wife because she doesn't eat red meat. We went to Rodney Bay one night to try the food outside and we realized that we had been spoiled at the hotel and ended up eating the rest of the meals at the hotel. The beach was perfect for a honeymoon couple because it was private. We felt as though we were the only couple there and we loved the secluded feel, especially during our honeymoon.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We got married in May 2010 and after a recommendation from a colleague, decided to spend 5 nights at Cap Maison as part of our honeymoon.

Having travelled extensively around the world, i can easily say this is the best hotel we have ever stayin in.

On arrival, we were greeted with an ice cold hand towel, and a chilled glass of champagne. This was an ideal after an 11 hour flight. As we had flown in from the south by helicopter, we were still waiting for a bags, but were told these would be delivered to our room once they arrived.

Check in was the best i have encountered. We gave our names, and were promtly shown to our room. Not having to worry about paper work, and credit card details was a relief after such a long jouney.

We stayed in an ocean view villa with pool which could not have been more perfect, and far exceeded our extremely high expectations. The large private pool was the icing on the cake for this amazing accommodation.

The staff at Cap Maison are a compliment to this hotel. When looking into this trip everyone we spoke to was extremely helpful, especially Ollie and Dey. They were so helpful, and made us feel welcome even before we arrived! Once we got to the hotel this hospitality continued. From Crystal on arrival, Julien in the spa, Dey on departure and all the bar, restaurant and house keeping staff, we cannot speak highly enough of all of them.

A special mention has to go to the manager, Ross. It is so refreshing to be in a hotel where it is clear who the manager is, knowing he is around if there are any issues.

Ross was friendly, and personable, and had a genuine interest in all his guests. On arrival at the welcome drinks, he greeted us, and knew that we had just received our lugguage. A nice touch! It is not surprising that the staff are so fantastic, with a leader like Ross who clearly leads from the front.

There are not enough words, and there is not enough time for me to explain what an amazing hotel this is. Easily the best on the island, and i am sure it will not be long before this hotel is recognised as one of the best in the world.

We look forward to returning to this hotel in the near future. If you are undecided about staying at this hotel, you will not be disappointed. This is a true gem.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I want to take this opportunity to express, as best I can, what an extraordinary and memorable trip we had at Cap Maison. I have traveled the world and stayed at five star hotels in many countries but I have never experienced the level of care, service, effort, courtesy and attentiveness that I did at Cap Maison.

My husband and I went to St. Lucia for a much-needed vacation from "real life". We decided to take a special trip together to unwind, reconnect and re-energize before what promises to be a very interesting new chapter in our lives. We chose Cap Maison as I had heard wonderful things about it and the price really couldn't be beat. We looked at Jade Mountain, but decided Cap Maison was more our type of place. We have never been so satisfied with a decision in our lives.

Many times you view a hotel's website and see the "best" room with the "best" view and upon arrival, only to find out it was taken 5 years prior and there is only one room like it. That was not the case at Cap Maison. Not at all. For the first time what we saw was what we got. And what we saw was perfection.

In a word, our villa was remarkable. Stunning views, a welcome package when we arrived, perfectly clean, beautifully taken care of and that roof terrace and pool... oh that pool. The entire villa completely surpassed our expectations.

And the staff at Cap Maison is truly extraordinary. First impressions are lasting ones, so the saying goes, and the first person we came into contact with at the hotel was the general manager. We were shocked that he even remembered that it was my husband’s birthday. That set the tone for the rest of the trip where we encountered what seemed like 100% of everyone's attention.

From Cycandra in reception and McKinney in the Cliff at Cap (restaurant), to the gentleman who came to help with our pool when we needed assistance... everyone was simply extraordinary. In fact, I'd be happy to say that every staff member at Cap Maison goes out of their way to provide guests with a level of care you can't find anywhere else.

I must mention Dey Myers separately. She was our contact for months as I planned for this trip. She was not only responsive, but an absolute joy to deal with. Thanks to Dey, not only did we get complimentary breakfast, but she upgraded us from the room we were originally booked in (villa with pool) to the villa with roof terrace and pool. She really went out of her way to make this trip perfect.

It is honestly the first time I don't need a vacation after a vacation, which is 9 times out of 10 what seems to happen due to some unforseen circumstance while on holiday. There was not one glitch, not one mistake, not one 'issue'. Just a perfect vacation at a perfect location.

If you take anything from this, know that we will forever agree that Cap Maison is the "stuff that dreams are made of." Cap Maison is paradise... in paradise.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple