This intimate boutique property is situated on a bluff overlooking the Caribbean. It is comprised of beautiful Spanish influenced architecture with Spanish tiles and brick cove ceilings. The suites are British Colonial in feel and many include a living/dining area, full kitchen, extra half bath and laundry facilities. My bathroom deserved its own description with natural stone tile work, 2 separate vanities, a large walk-in shower with amazing rain head, and a jetted tub. The ample-sized terrace is perfect for cocktails at sunset or breakfast al fresco. All of the space and amenities in the suite make it ideal for families or a luxurious couple's retreat. The lush verdant landscaping interspersed by courtyards with pools, a gazebo overlooking the ocean, and stone stairs leading down to a deck- topped jetty resting over the ocean make this resort an ideal romantic destination. The main infinity edged pool as well as multilevel, open air restaurant overlooking beautiful blue water and rock islands add to the ambiance as well. The beach is a small cove perfect for watersports and snorkeling and also holds the Naked Fisherman beachside bar and grill ideal for casual fare and a Piton beer. Speaking of food, the cuisine as well as the wines were all exceptional. I had the best scrambled eggs I have ever tasted as well as some incredible conch ceviche, seared scallops, braised short ribs, and passion fruit sorbet. If you are looking for a smaller boutique property with a British feel within a stunning setting topped off by warm and friendly service, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, West Indies, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate