Here with my husband and 2 teen girls. We had A/C problem in one room and some unusual situation in our room that was resolved and Management and Jasmine really did more than what we were expecting. They gave us an upgraded room that is truly beautiful and will be a joy to stay in the next 5 nights. We had a dinner at the Naked Fisherman day one that was chef prepared by Scott - my girls and the whole family was thrilled with the flavor and presentation. Jasmine was our greeter and also combing the resort doing PR. Second night dinner in the Cliff, tapas style also amazing. The upgrade has made my trip fabulous. Thank you Cap Maison and whole staff for working to make our trip so memorable. Oh and the attention at the pool is also five star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, West Indies, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate