Everything about this hotel, the staff, the service and the facilities was perfect except that the private beach was only accessible by 100 steps down the cliff - a was a major disadvantage to those not really up to heavy effort. The problem was made worse by ther fact that the beach restaurant had a much larger and varied menu than the one in the hotel grounds. The scenery was truly spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate