My husband and I traveled to St. Lucia on a weekend getaway with friends. We checked into Cap Maison on the day of their annual re-opening theme party and from the arrival at the airport to the greeting at the hotel, we experienced a level of service that is superior and so refreshing. This trend continued throughout the entire visit. The party offered a spectacular vibe and within hours the tranquil sophisticated opulence was swiftly returned by a team of dedicated staff offering the perfect backdrop for pure relaxation bliss. The rooms, gardens and surroundings were spectauclar and the views are amazing. The food at the resturants was verstile and delicious. We intend to be make it an annual visit!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, West Indies, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate