What a superlative experience we just had at this excellent resort/hotel!
My fiancée and myself had our first visit to St. Lucia a week ago and we were lucky enough to be able to afford the exclusive, private and luxurious Cap Maison establishment. Lets be frank: this is high-end accommodation and service, set in fastidiously maintained gardens and with a wealth of private amenities including a top-class restaurant, secluded beach bar, well-appointed gym, luxury spa and multiple pools and lounging spots. Places like this don't come cheap and we did get a special rate. However I would still have considered it to be money more than well-spent, even at the full price.
We got out of the resort a few times for daytime and night-time activities but really, we would have been happy staying on the resort grounds because the ,'feel' of the place was just so tranquil, yet friendly and warm.
I want to give a special mention to the following cap maison team members who gave outstanding service, entertainment and who were just damned nice people to interact with:
Matthew - assistant manager and super-nice gent
Ross - general manager good guy to chat with and runs a tight ship!
Craig - Beach bar manager, pool tech and all-round legend
And the chef from Wales whose name I sadly forgot.
We had such a good time that we caught the St. Lucia bug big time. We will be back, baby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate