Cap Maison
Travelocity
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
$274
$95
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$89
$69
Orbitz.com
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
$130
Bay Gardens Beach Resort(Gros Islet)
$314
$183
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
$111
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe cliffnaked fishermanrooftop poolrock maisonbeach barvilla suiterodney baybeach packageour honeymoonst luciaprivate yachtsecluded beachglass of champagnemosquito netboutique hotelfull kitchensmugglers cove
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed in a 1 bedroom mini villa - very large - nice accomodations - staff is super friendly and helpful - the morning staff in the restaurant were always cheerful and friendly. Would recommend the beach side lunch - very well done and a great staff as well. Beautiful grounds and pool area - also have a quiet, more private pool as well. The Tapas dinner was excellent and we enjoyed the manager's reception. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If I were to stay here again I would choose a private pool suite with ocean view -they appear to be very private and nice!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
RossCS, General Manager at Cap Maison, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review following your stay with us and thanks also for making the journey all the way from California to stay with us - it is very much appreciated

It is very nice that you highlighted our staff as they are a great team and I so much enjoy working with them - St Lucian's are such natural empathetic people they natural "get" service without ever feeling that it has been acquired through training

Thanks for recommending us - we could not ask for more

With Kind regards

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Imagine you're dreaming of the most beautiful hotel resort on the most beautiful island. Now imagine you're not dreaming. That's pretty much what Cap Maison is like. Gorgeous doesn't begin to describe how appealing this place is. The room reminded me of an Andalusian property in the south of Spain. The pool overlooking the ocean was nearly surreal, it was so perfect. The food was fantastic, served at our seat near the edge of a cliff overlooking the water, the sounds of the waves meeting the shore... why would you ever want to leave? I know I didn't. Now I need to figure out how soon I can get back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ariverax

Thank you very much for posting your review following your stay with us in March this year

It was great to read your comments and we too think that Cap Maison is a special place, calming, in a great location

We would love to have you back to stay and look forward to your return at some point in the future

Kind regards

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Matthew,

My wife, Lauren, and I stayed with you at Cap last week for 3 nights of our honeymoon. You may recall my brother organized a private dinner on the porch of our villa. The day we left you told me what Lauren would be the thinking the entire way to Ladera (“is Ladera better than Cap?”) and also to email you with any thoughts. You were right on multiple accounts, she was thinking that the entire way and also in that the view at Ladera is breathtaking. We enjoyed our stay at Ladera for sure but the reason I felt compelled to write you was to let you know that the staff, customer service and overall “guest experience” at Cap trumped Ladera. Although the staff at Ladera was nice, we never felt the level of welcome or comfort we felt at Cap. You and your entire staff was first class through and through. One waiter/bartender/staff, Siri (sp?), even remembered my name from the very beginning. Considering the number of guests with which he must interact, that was most impressive to me. In conclusion, what Ladera has in a view, Cap more than compensates for with the level of luxury in the buildings, rooms and meals but most importantly in customer service. Best of luck to you and Cap and we look forward to returning as soon as we’re able!

Cheers,
Nick Courtney

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nick C
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Our second half of our St. Lucia experience brought us to this beautiful resort. It reminded me of the south of Spain. The hotel was beautiful, my accomodations were first class.. The staff was wonderful and the food was excellent. We had a huge apartment style room that overlooked the pool and ocean. It was a perfect way to end our St Lucia experience. We will return

Room Tip: We booked our trip thur American express and they did a wonderful job.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for writing your review following your stay with us and it was great to read that you had such a wonderful time!

Thanks for choosing Cap Maison and St Lucia and we do hope that you will pay us another visit in the future

Kind regards

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I travelled to St. Lucia with close friends and children(15,14,13,13,& 9). Our experience was amazing and the best caribbean holiday to date. We stayed in 2 two bedroom ocean view villa suites w/ pool and could not have been happier. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the living area is spacious and comfortable and the views are incredible. The private pools off the front patio were perfect and so convenient as was the main pool steps from our villa. The Cliff Restaurant was very good and reasonable, the staff is very friendly and the overall experience is relaxing and pleasant. We will definitely be back.

I noticed a couple of negative reviews and am at a loss as to how someone could not love this place. The staff generally left you alone...if you needed something they were quick to respond and always with a smile. If you are high maintenance and need to be catered too then maybe this is not your place, but if you are looking for a relaxing, first class vacation with some of the best views in the caribbean head to Cap Maison. Ross and his staff will take very good care of you and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mpierce32
RossCS, General Manager at Cap Maison, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you very much for writing your review following your family vacation with us in St Lucia and we really enjoyed looking after all of you and it’s wonderful that everyone had such a great time as vacation time with family is so precious!

It was also great to have your personal endorsement and we very much look forward to looking after you again in the future

With kind regards