A little late in writing this review but as I try to plan my next holiday trip I am struggling to find another place that treated us as well as Cap Maison. From the moment we landed in St. Lucia and were met by our driver who had some ice cold Pitons waiting for us, our stay only got better and better everyday. The location is second to none and offers one of the best sunset views I've ever seen. While we traveled over the holiday break we didn't encounter an over crowded resort with kids screaming everywhere. This was a huge plus. The beach, semi-private, and down 90 or so steps, offered the perfect daily escape from reality where my wife and I were able to relax, read, and enjoy the sound of the waves. The best part about the beach was that it was never crowded, perhaps 10-15 people at most at any given time, and there were plenty of things to do like the kayaks that were free to use. The cooks on the beach were equally awesome and their simple meals of grilled fish were quite delicious. The pool was tiny but refreshing and never crowded. The restaurant offered a great breakfast each morning with the perfect view over looking the sea. The rooms were nice (I don't care what the rooms are like because who spends time in their rooms on a vacation besides to sleep and shower). The staff were incredible in helping us organize excursions as well as dinner plans, and were all around fantastic and accommodating during our entire stay. I truly can't say enough about Cap Maison and will struggle to top this vacation for years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, West Indies and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate