We have stayed at Cap Maison a couple of weeks in June and couldn’t have had better time. The place is 10 minute drive from Rodney Bay, the closest shopping area. It’s on top of a mountain therefore has the most beautiful views. Hidden location is perfect to just rest and relax. Coming from London we needed some quiet time for ourselves. The resort has a small private beach with clean water and it’s never overcrowded - another great hideaway place.
Staff was super friendly, they were looking after us everywhere we went, by the main pool, asking if need any help, bringing complementary mineral water. I must say that we have tried loads of restaurants around the island but The Cliff must be the best. Lunch is served either by the pool, in the main restaurant or on the beach. My favourite was fresh grill on the beach. Every day there was a different choice of fresh caught seafood or meat served with salad. Dinner on the other hand was a mind blowing experience. Restaurant provides fine dining carefully prepared dishes with life entertainment 3 times a week. On Saturday we had tapas based menu and it was divine (3 starters, 3 mains and 3 deserts) small portions so you can enjoy a little bit of everything. Living in London, I thought I have best restaurants here but coming back from Cap Maison I have quickly changed my mind. Food over there has so much to offer, fresh fish, meat, fruits, seasoning… delicious. Drinks and cocktails.. another amazing experience. I am simply in love in this place and can’t wait to go back.
Be prepared for mosquitos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, West Indies, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate