“This place put the "E" in Best”

Best E Villas Prospect
Reviewed January 27, 2011

I stayed here with my mother, aunt, three year old and a infant and we had a fabulous time. The accommodation was top notch and the services was unbeatable. Mr. Best and his staff was friendly, very accommodating and so helpful. The grounds were very well kept and just the absolute best. I would recommend this place to anyone. Family and friend all came to visit us at our wonderful spot and every single one of them want to stay at this unknown jewel. I have to say that if you're thinking hard about a safe and convenient place to stay, don't think again, stay here. It is a quick $2.00 (Bds dollars, $1.00 us) 10 min ride to Bridgetown and a 5 min bus ride to the supermarket. We found it very convenient. We would recommend renting a moke if you plan on staying close... just so you can get back and forth quickly. Make sure to go to the supermarket as no food is provided, but all the necessary utensils are provided, even a washing machine, which came in handy when packing to come home.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Best E Villas Prospect

Reviewed March 19, 2010

After going to barbados for the past 15 or more we have stayed in some lovley place's, but after christmas dec 2009, having booked a villa which did not live up to its standards, staying 1 night only a good friend told us about BEST E, VILLA'S, Im telling you 1 and only 1 of the BEST ever place's we have stayed in , the people the villa it self and the friendlyness, kindness we thought we were on another island, as we said we have been going to barbados for over 15years have so many friends, but nothing like the friends we have got now, these pepole are good honest real FRIENDS we just carnt wait to get back to see them its like we have know them for a life time, nothing is a problem to them any thing any time what ever thy made you feel part of there Family, be it day or night we had such a GRRRRRRRRRRT TIME, we were very sad to leave them but as soon as we got back to E ngland ,my hubby and son , thats it lov we booking that place for july2010 and my son yes mam my mate's are cuming for the CROPOVER, and thats were i want them to stay, its the BEST place we HAVE EVER STAYED IN am counting the days now carnt wait,so when any one reads this dont take our word for it BOOK NOW, we have and will be back 29th july 2010, then dec 2010 so go now as its getting to be very popular and there will be no rooms at the inn, once again Errol and the gang thanks a million for our holiday and WE WILL BE BACK C U SOON XX

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank VODDIEEngland
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I have stayed at Best E Villas many times and the service has always been excellent. The location is very close to the beach, shopping, local bus and getting to both the north and south end of the island.
The property ranges in sizes from 2 bedrooms - 3 bedrooms, great for a large group or staying on your own. I have stayed at Best E Villas several times on my own and have felt very safe.
I love having a pool on the grounds and also the patio areas so that if you don't feel like going to the beach you can lounge right at the Villa.
The Manager and staff are professional and friendly, if there is anything you need they are quick to help you find it.
A great price for staying on the west coast of Barbados!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank OneLoveTravel
Reviewed March 16, 2010

I have stayed at Best E Villas several times and once again the property has met my expectations. The properties are clean and spacious and have all the comforts of home, full kitchen, laundry even satellite TV. The location is convenient for getting around the island and I felt secure staying alone here. As usual Fiona was wonderful making sure that I had everything I needed.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2009

Having stayed a E Best Villas In December We found the Villa Beautifully clean and contained everything we needed for our holiday . The Housekeeper (Fiona) become a firm friend and was very helpfull in everyway possible

I look forward to returning to best e villas in the near future

• Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed February 11, 2009

Feb.10, 2009

We have stayed at the Best-E Villa for 11 nights and this 2 bedroom villa with 1 1/2 bathroom was perfect. There was a kitchen with a microwave and a maid service every day. The grounds are well kept and the business owner is very nice and the maid (Fiona) is extremely nice lady There is a small pool which is clean and the beach is a five minute away. I would highly recommend this villa as this is like a home away from home and very private. Barbados is a nice country with lots of beaches and things to see. I would also recommend that you rent a car so that you may come and go as you wish. The people in Barbados are very nice and I felt secure walking on the streets. I will someday go back to Barbados.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 21, 2008

We stayed at Best E Villas for Christmas 2007. Best Christmas ever. 5 of us (aged 11 - 48), stayed in the 3 bedroom downstairs villa. It was absolutely lovely with everything provided, microwave, washing machine, cooker, fridge/freezer ,barbeque, tv, cd player/radio, iron, ironing board, All towels provided, plus beach towels. Sheets were changed so often I could not believe it. Thankyou Fiona, you really made sure we all relaxed & enjoyed our holiday. Fiona made sure all the villas were clean (spotless), Nothing was too much trouble and Fiona decorated our balcony with tinsel, lights christmas trees. We hired a car which was great to get about , Bridgetown, Bathsheba, great to explore, and go to local Jordans supermarke!!. Rockley Beach was great with the ol' boogie boards. Loved the buses with the Reggae blaring out the speakers, motorists stop and let you cross the road, Met so many lovely people, thankyou Erroll for everything, Your villas are the Best! cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prospect
Beach View
#20 of 73 in Christ Church Parish
Sandy Lane Hotel
Sandy Lane Hotel
#3 of 26 in Saint James Parish

Been to Best E Villas Prospect? Share your experiences!