“Return visits to Cin Cin”
Review of Cin Cin by the Sea

Cin Cin by the Sea
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Prospect
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: cin cin [chin-chin] 1. a cheers or toast to good health. 2. a refreshingly contemporary, elegant new restaurant that offers 'alfresco dining' with sweeping views of the west coast of Barbados. A trendy new hot spot that features an air-conditioned lounge bar with an expansive glass wall allowing uninterrupted views across the water, serving quintessentially Mediterranean-style cuisine with a Caribbean twist.
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Return visits to Cin Cin”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Love this restaurant it has such a relaxed atmosphere, the cocktails are fantastic and a good start to the evening so do go early in order to sit in the lounge and chill. It has a very contemporary look which makes it very comfortable.
There is a very good choice of food we love the fish dishes and seafood. Deserts are superb and you can always share one! You do need to book in order to have an ocean view. Cars are parked for you and returned to you when you leave.

• Visited May 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Meal, Beautiful space.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had dinner at Cin Cin just last night. We were very lucky in that we received a wonderful table in the bar area vs. the dining room which was less appealing to us.We weren't sure what to expect based on some reviews but we did find the staff friendly and attentive. We were mostly left alone likely because it looked like we wanted to be, but the staff were always nearby and did check on us more than enough.

We appreciated our waiters recommendations, steering us away from some items toward more fresher, interesting options, in his opinion. I had the Ahi Tuna and it was actually one of the best and freshest I had ever had. My husband had the fish of the day, it was also great. His appetizers were also very good. One minor detail was the avocado and greens (?) salad, although substantial and delicious did not have any avocado. The funny thing is I hate avocado and wold have ordered it because I liked everything else. No big deal and we didn't even say anything.

It is a lovely room and I think it is a wonderful, romantic spot. Unfortunately the terrace is closed right now, but it was still lovely. The only slightly negative, and 100% no fault whatsoever of the restaurant, was there was a bit of an echo at the bar and a lady sitting at the bar had a very frequent and annoying laugh. Again, certainly no fault fo Cin Cin and more a comment to my low tolerance! I believe Cin Cin goes out of their way to provide a wonderful dining experience and if you are looking for fresh and delicious food and a romantic environment I think you would be well served here..

• Visited September 2013
“Very good. Hard to beat for value.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Business dinner which exceeded expectations. 2nd visit. Will not be the last. Tuna is fabulous. Others loved barracuda and a decent cheese board.

Visited August 2013
Sunnyvale, Texas
“Perfect finish to our 25th wedding anniversary!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We read a lot of reviews before selecting Cin Cin by the Sea for our 25th wedding anniversary dinner and it was absolutely perfect. The restaurant is beautiful and the food and staff were great. My husband and the owner/chef have the same name and so after we were seated and started enjoying our dining experience, the owner, Larry Rogers came out to introduce himself and he was a delightful person. The food was fabulous and the atmosphere is very romantic. At the conclusion of our dinner, we went to the bar to have a night cap and the owner came out and sat with us and we had a pleasant visit with a really nice man! We had a lot of really good meals in Barbados by far, Cin Cin by the Sea was the best! And if you are celebrating a special occasion or just celebrating life, this is the perfect restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TexasBeachLover2013
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went for a family meal and was lucky to be seated on the terrace. On a very warm evening, leaving the chilled temperature of inside I did question the decision but the ambiance on the terrace was magical. The staff were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble, even when my young son dropped his watch onto the rocks below and an extremely kind member of staff climbed down and returned it to one distraught lad!

What can i say about the food itself? Well, I've been lucky enough to have eaten in some fine restaurants in my time and Cin Cin was up there with the the best. Delicious. Didn't want a desert but couldn't help myself!

Definitely be back next time I'm in Barbados