“A refreshing new restaurant with great food.”
Review of Cin Cin by the Sea

Cin Cin by the Sea
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Prospect
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: cin cin [chin-chin] 1. a cheers or toast to good health. 2. a refreshingly contemporary, elegant new restaurant that offers 'alfresco dining' with sweeping views of the west coast of Barbados. A trendy new hot spot that features an air-conditioned lounge bar with an expansive glass wall allowing uninterrupted views across the water, serving quintessentially Mediterranean-style cuisine with a Caribbean twist.
Barbados
“A refreshing new restaurant with great food.”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We weren't able to eat outside on the evening we visited due to inclement weather. I'm not sure if that is a regular thing but it wasn't particulary wet or windy.
There is an indoor area which is nicely air conditioned plus we didn't have to choose from smoking or non smoking areas outside.
The restaurant has been done out very nicely and I was more than happy with the choice of food available. Everything looked interesting and there were some nice and unusual combinations.
All of the staff were very friendly it was nice that several of them recognised us from other restaurants. Prices are quite high but not as bad as some other restaurants.
It's certainly a place that I would recommend to friends and will be going back there for sure.
If I had one slightly negative comment is that we seemed to be in and out quite quickly. Maybe I'm just a fast eater? I think I would have enjoyed a drink in the lounge/bar first and then to go to my table a bit later. Though in other restaurants I would have turned up for cocktails 30 mins before I had booked the table.
Still, I give it 10/10 and hope they keep up the high standards.

• Visited August 2011

Leigh on sea Essex.
“First review, First class dining.”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We visited on weekday eveing. Asked for indoor seating when we booked the day before.
The phone call was handled perfectly. Did we have any special requests? Were we celebrating something? etc etc. Not pushy, just attentive and professional.
We arrived (me, wife and two teenage daughters) and we were instantly bowledover.
Valet parking. Nice!
The entrance to the establishment hinted of the understated yet spectacular decor of the interior. The service attentive and still had that Bajan style of laid back and great fun. The menu read well and the food tasted good, in fact in tatsed great.
Price for three shared "nibbles" as starters, 4 mains and 4 desserts, plus 4 drinks...around 600 bds$. (about $300 Us or £200).
Not cheap, not silly. This is a great place.
The owners had "Olives in Holetown before this place and I believe they also owned La Terra.
In my opinion this is a contender for the "Tides" crown as my favourite eatery in Barbados. It beats the Cliff hands down on value and style.
Well Done Cin Cin. See you next Summer and we wish you all the best!

• Visited August 2011