Frasers
$102
$84
$69
PremierInn.com
Weald of Kent Golf Course & Hotel(Headcorn)(Great Value!)
$75
$74
$57
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsafternoon teataster menusausage rollskent countrysidesorbeton arrivaloast houseworking farmlocal producewedding venuesat navpresented beautifullyglass of proseccofresh milkfantastic eveningperfect venuehot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Having booked a 2 night deal and then read some good and bad reviews - wasn't quite sure what to expect! What a wonderful place - middle of nowhere - beautiful country villages. We stayed in Russet - beautiful room in the Oast House - just across the courtyard to the main Reception/Dining Room. Agree if there were quite a few guests wanting to have pre-dinner drinks then not much room - but it must be wonderful to have a drink on the terrace during the summer! You couldn't fault the food - we had dinner both nights and my scales are saying we really shouldn't have also indulged in desserts... . Yes, you have to choose in advance which we thought a bit odd - but with only 9 rooms then you can see that they only order in what they need. All in all a great weekend - and the sun shone!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marian_godwin
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have just arrived home from our stay at Fraser's and couldnt be more depressed... We want to go back!!
We stayed two nights in the Blenheim suite. Everything was absolutely perfect. Fantastic food, great staff and a lovely setting.
Nothing seemed too much-Lisa and no want out of their way to make sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. Jo even drive us to the station when there were no taxis! All of the staff were attentive yet not intrusive.
Having read some of the reviews on here before our stay we were slightly concerned but I honestly have no idea what people complain about.
Thank you so much for making our last few days so special, we shall definitely be back!!! X

Room Tip: If possible go for the Blenheim suite but all are exceptional
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dannyalex5
Reviewed March 22, 2013

After being recommended to Frasers we were not disappointed. I decided to book us a romantic night away as a birthday treat for my hubby and what a treat it was. On arrival we were met with a warm welcome and shown to our amazing accommodation. The room was great with views of the countryside and a very cosy feeling along with the bathroom of my dreams (and plenty of hot water). When it came to dinner the food was fantastic, well spaced out and reasonably priced alcohol to go with it. Every bit of our stay was brilliant and I could not rate the staff higher, we are already planning our next visit......

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Ebz121
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Perfect! From the moment we arrived we were treated with such courtesy. Our suite-Blenheim-was superb, complete with 4-poster bed and circular bathroom, chocolates and champagne. The meals were a gastronomic delight, and the staff magnificent in their attention to detail and service-they all knew just how to make us feel "at home" and when to leave us unobtrusively. It was a truly wonderful experience!!
Colin

Room Tip: All rooms appear decorated to a high standard. Blenheim is probably the most romantic!!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colin B
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have stayed and dined at Frasers several times in the recent past and have always found it a wonderful place. The accomodation is outstanding, beautiful rooms with a lot of thought put into each room to make it individual. The food and standard of services never fails to impress. So much so that I recently held a 21st cocktail party there for my sons 21st Birthday. It was amazing, Lisa and staff were so accomodatiing. I know that they organise this sort of thing all the time, but they made me feel that they could not do enough to help. I wanted it to be perfect, I dont know why I worried, It was more that perfect. It was fantastic. All the guest commented on what a great place Frasers is, the location is ideal. Some stayed in over night accomadation on my recommendation. They were not dissapointed. Several could not manage to get booked in and had to stay in other B&Bs, pubs nearby. They were very jealous when shown our rooms. Anyway well done Frasers, a BIG pat on the back from me. Would recommend to anyone. Looking forward to next visit, might try afternoon tea this time, sound good. although may have to make extra visits to gym to work off all the lovely food.

Room Tip: All rooms are idividual and all beautiful. Take your pick you wont be dissappointed
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family