The staff is nice and helpfull, but lazy (all the time with their mobile phone). They don't tell you much about breakfast/diner, pick-ups to Kudat city, check-out time etc. (perhaps if you specifically ask they will tell you). Because there was no information in the room or from the staff, we booked our pick-up to Kudat at TDA and we ate there (missing income!). On the website they say that there is a bus (still a mini bus, because to less people go to Kudat) all the way to the tip of Borneo. Yes, there is, but only to Kudat, not the real tip of Borneo which is 26km further from Kudat. They say on their website they have surfboards, but not at Tommy's place, although you can rent them at TDA. We were staying in the new building. The room was clean, but basic (overpriced). A mirror, chair, paintings will do the trick. Breakfast was okay too. The staff should clean the BEACH!! Also for the nesting sea turtles!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are at the tip of Borneo. We are 500 metres walk to the tip of Borneo.We have daily shuttle from Kota Kinabalu to Tip of Borneo and return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Tommy's Place, Tip of Borneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tip Of Borneo Hotel Kudat
- Tommy's Place, Tip Of Borneo Kudat, Sabah