Tommy's Place is overlooks the beautiful beach at the Tip of Borneo. We stayed in the new villas, perched above the original rooms and restaurant. The view was outstanding, and the room was a very pleasant surprise. Tastefully decorated, fully equipped (mini fridge, A/C, comfortable beds), and with its own thatched-roof covered veranda - separate from the main villa. This area ended up being the focal point of our stay, and we spent our evenings watching the sun set over the South China Sea.
The location couldn't be better, the staff are friendly and Tommy himself is an engaging and caring manager, and an interesting person to talk to. The beach in front of Tommy's is among the best we found in Borneo. It's quiet, cleaner than any other beach in the area (the other beaches around the Tip are terribly rubbished) - it's long and the water is amazing.
We highly recommend Tommy's Place at the Tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are at the tip of Borneo. We are 500 metres walk to the tip of Borneo.We have daily shuttle from Kota Kinabalu to Tip of Borneo and return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Tommy's Place, Tip of Borneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tip Of Borneo Hotel Kudat
- Tommy's Place, Tip Of Borneo Kudat, Sabah