My family n I travelled all the way by car from Kundasang to Kudat just to visit the Tip of Borneo. It was indeed a bumpy ride n the worst section was the road around Kota Belud as it was 'under repair'. However, all effort paid off the moment we saw the beach in front of this resort. Not only its clean, its really quiet.. not a single soul! The resort only has around 8 challets, either u choose 3 beds or 2 beds challets. The rate we paid included mini breakfast buffet. Yes.. the food there really surprised us.. the resort indeed has a good cook! They also served lunch n dinner.. not really that cheap but we didnt regret to have our 3 meals there! The room beds were ok n clean but the bathroom showers n toilet water pressure was rather low. Our only complaint was the smell in the room, it was rather unpleasant. The Tip of Borneo was not too far from this resort, we saw some tourists walked there but we preferred to drive. The Tip was something everyone shouldnt miss.. it was breathtaking n beautiful. We also saw some sourvenir shop, local restaurant n lodge near the Tip. All in all.. we regret for not staying longer..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are at the tip of Borneo. We are 500 metres walk to the tip of Borneo.We have daily shuttle from Kota Kinabalu to Tip of Borneo and return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tommy's Place, Tip of Borneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tip Of Borneo Hotel Kudat
- Tommy's Place, Tip Of Borneo Kudat, Sabah