“Great course, a couple of snobby people.”

Tangle Creek Golf & Country Club
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Thornton
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I had the pleasure of playing with my 16 yr old son. We started off partnered with a couple. And after the first hole I was told my son didn't belong on the course so they played ahead of us. Needless to say teenagers don't play their best with strangers so after the 2nd hole he was at his regular pace & we played the balance of our game on the tails of the so called "professional" couple. "Politeness" should be part of golf etiquette. The staff was friendly and the course provided the challenge and atmosphere for a great afternoon.

1  Thank V-Rod_Rider27
"member"
"chef"
"review"

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I played the course for the first time in a couple years with some friends on a Saturday morning. I was expecting a slow round because the last time I played it took just over 5 hours to play. The pace way great! It only took us 4 hours and 35 minutes. Mind you we stop at the halfway and saw the beverage cart a couple of time, so really it maybe only took just over 4 hours to actually play golf. The golf cart are nice as well, electric club cars with GPS. Most clubs around the area have mix and match gas carts that look like they're 20 years old. Stopped in for the clubhouse for a beer and something to eat after the game. Atmosphere was great on the patio and what a view! The menu is simple, I guess you can't expect 5 star dining at a golf course. The staff was friendly and welcoming and actually thank me for coming out. I would recommend this golf course to anyone looking for a great experience for a good value.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If youwant a nice challenging course Tangle Creek is the one for you.
This course is well groomed and won't drain your wallet.

1  Thank gdwilson
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Thsi course is very nice and challenging for everyone, the pro and the staff were very arrogant and will be the reason I won't return.