This hotel seems to be trying to be something it clearly isn't. Trying to be an upmarket, hotel and restaurant etc, but is only average when compared to other more deserving hotels and chains. Food and drinks especially are very over-priced. Staff were fine and tried hard to satisfy customers but were obviously inexperienced and on the slow side. Not really attentive. It would appear that issues are glossed over without really getting to the bottom of what the problem is. Typical of establishments who overbook or have too many guests. An overhaul seems needed. Sorry guys but plenty of room for improvement on this showing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Nottingham is minutes away from junction 25 of the M1 and just outside the City Centre. The hotel is ideally located for many major attractions including Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest, Newstead Abbey, American Adventure and Alton Towers Theme Parks. Nottingham is a vibrant city renowned for its fantastic shops and nightlife. Village Hotel Nottingham has 135 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Nottingham
- Village Hotel Leisure Nottingham
- Hotel Nottingham Village
- Village Hotel Nottingham Chilwell