My husband and I got married at Comlongon Castle on 18th July 2009. It was a simply amazing day and the staff could not do enough for us. Nothing was too much trouble and they were able to deal quickly and appropriately with any requests from myself and the other guests. All the arrangements ran very smoothly and we had the perfect day. Even though the castle deal with many weddings each year I still felt like a princess and that all the staff were interested in making our day one to remember. None of our guests have had a bad word to say about the whole day. The rooms are gorgeous and the food is fabulous. I would not hesitate in recommending the castle to a friend and am hoping that we can go back next year for our anniversary!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restored 15th-century castle and adjoining 15 roomed Baronial hotel set in over 120 acres of private grounds. Comlongon specialises in weddings, receptions, celebrations and private functions on a daily basis. The Hotel offers a unique blend of luxury, history and privacy with displays of armour and oak paneling. Award winning chefs specialise in fresh local produce. Comlongon is a privately owned and run family business where service and value for money are paramount. Private guided tours conducted by the owner Phillip Ptolomey can be arranged each evening if prebooked ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comlongon Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comlongon Castle Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Scotland/Clarencefield