We held our wedding on 5th December at Comlongon. The day was absolutely fantastic and a fairy tale wedding. The day ran very smoothly thanks to our wedding co-ordinator Ashley. The venue was absolutely stunning and rooms were fantastic. The food was delicious. What made the day extra special was Molly the Owl as our ring bearer and the fire works at the end of the day. I'm not sure if the DJ will forgive us though for our attempt at a scottish reel - our dancing was chaotic but the kids and adults had great fun.
Thank you so much to the staff and suppliers at Comlongon for making our wedding day so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restored 15th-century castle and adjoining 15 roomed Baronial hotel set in over 120 acres of private grounds. Comlongon specialises in weddings, receptions, celebrations and private functions on a daily basis. The Hotel offers a unique blend of luxury, history and privacy with displays of armour and oak paneling. Award winning chefs specialise in fresh local produce. Comlongon is a privately owned and run family business where service and value for money are paramount. Private guided tours conducted by the owner Phillip Ptolomey can be arranged each evening if prebooked ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Comlongon Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comlongon Castle Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Scotland/Clarencefield